300Mbps Wireless N Router
Download for TL-WR841N V10
- Product Overview
-  What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the router’s wireless network
-  What can I do if the wireless network is unstable via my wireless router/modem router?
-  How to setup TP-LINK wireless router with Unifi?
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-LINK routers' speed?
-  How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-LINK Wireless Router?
-  Why can't I login to the web management utility of the TP-LINK device?
-  How to install TP-LINK wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
-  How do I install TP-LINK wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
-  How do I install TP-LINK router to work with a Cable Modem?
-  How do I install a TP-LINK router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
-  Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-LINK router
-  Why can't I login to the web management page of the TP-LINK's router(All-in-One)?
-  How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
-  How to protect your TP-LINK network devices from potential attacks?
-  Application Requirement/ Parental Control
-  Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
-  How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
-  How to use bandwidth control on TP-LINK wireless router?
-  How to reset TP-LINK products with WPS/RESET button to factory defaults
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  Performance Comparison Chart of TP-LINK Wireless Router
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-LINK router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
-  Why cannot I connect to the secured wireless network?
-  Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-LINK router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
-  What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-LINK Wireless Router?
-  How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-LINK Wireless Router?
-  How to Configure TP-LINK N router as a wireless Access Point?
-  How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-LINK products
-  Why my TP-LINK Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
-  How to configure Access Control on TP-LINK Wireless N Router?
-  Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
-  How to find the wireless key on the 11N router?
-  How to use Parental Control function on Wireless N router?
-  How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
-  How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
-  How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-LINK Wireless Router (older green UI)?
-  How to join the second TP-LINK 11N router to TD-W8960N by WDS (Wireless Bridge)
-  How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-LINK wireless 11N Router?
-  How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK on TP-LINK Wireless 11N Router?
-  How to configure WDS function on TP-LINK Wireless Routers(green UI)
-  How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
-  How to configure Address Reservation on TP-LINK wireless router
-  How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-LINK Router?
-  Why my TP-LINK router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
-  How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-LINK wireless router?
-  How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-LINK 11N Wireless Router?
-  How do I change the administrative username or password of TP-LINK Wireless Routers?
-  How do I open ports on my TP-LINK wireless Router?
-  How do I open ports on my TP-LINK Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
-  How to view System Log of TP-LINK wireless Router?
-  How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-LINK Router?
-  How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-LINK Wireless Router?
-  How do I change the IP address of TP-LINK wireless router
-  How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-LINK Wireless Router?
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.
Modifications and Bug Fixes
First firmware released.
For TL-WR841N V10 and TL-WR841ND V10
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.