Download for TL-WPS510U
- Product Overview
-  How to Configure the TL-WPS510U Working on Infrastructure Mode Through Its Web Page on MAC OS 10.12?
-  How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port on Windows computer?
-  How to use iPad to set TL-WPS510U on Windows10
-  How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 10?
-  Why my print server does not work properly?
-  How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page on Windows 8/8.1?
-  How to Configure the TL-WPS510U Working on Infrastructure Mode Through its Web Page on MAC OS 10.9 2
-  How to connect to the WLAN-PS network of the TL-WPS510U on Windows 8.1
-  How to shut off "Enable bidirectional support" and enable "LPR Byte Counting" on Windows OS?
-  How to install a Standard TCP/IP Printer on Windows 8?
-  How to connect WLAN-PS on MAC OS
-  How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page for MAC OS
-  How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Infrastructure mode through its web page
-  How to configure the TL-WPS510U working on Ad-Hoc mode through its web page
-  How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7 (another case)
-  How to install TP-Link Print Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows Vista and Windows 7
-  How to Reset the TP-Link print server to Factory Default
-  How to install TP-Link Printer Server by using Standard TCP/IP port in Windows 2000 and XP
-  Printer Configuration of Apple Mac OS X
-  How to Check the IP Address of the Print Server
-  How to Use PSAdmin to upgrade the Print Server
-  The setup Wizard cannot find print server.
-  Print jobs start printing, but print very slowly or print unknown characters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2012-03-01||Language: English||File Size: 509 KB|
|Published Date: 2010-08-26||Language: English||File Size: 508.186 KB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.