Download for T2600G-28MPS
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to build up a multi-nets network via Multi-Nets NAT feature on TP-Link router with L2+/L3 switches?
- How to configure DHCP VLAN Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to reset the switch to the default factory settings using PuTTy?
- How to configure DHCP Interface Relay on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN for LAG ports on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Port Isolation on Smart and L2 Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart and L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure MSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure STP/RSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Access Control to block users' access to the switch using the new GUI？
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to configure VLAN VPN on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure backup image when upgrading a firmware on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Getting Time from NTP Server on TP-Link Smart & Managed Switch?
- How to Access TP-Link Managed Switches via Console Port?
- Why are some functions lost after I log in to the switch?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure DHCP Auto Install to let Switch get configuration file and image file from TFTP server?
- How to configure the DHCP Relay in TP-Link Switch?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- The nodes that TP-Link T1600/T2600 series switch use to display the CPU and Memory utilization through SNMP
|Published Date: 2017-09-05||Language: English||File Size: 5.5MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Supported Public MIBs for TP-Link Switches
- Q&A_Basic Configuration
- Q&A_Interface and Device Management
- Q&A_Ethernet Switching
- Q&A_Selecting Mounting Brackets
Feature Configuration Guide
- Conguring SNMP & RMON
- Key Points of Managing the Switch via SNMP
- Access Rights of Different User Account Types
- Managing System
- Configuration Guide for Accessing the Switch Securely
- Configuration Guide for Packet Content ACL
- Configuring PPPoE ID Insertion
- Configuring L2PT
- Configuring Access Security
- Accessing the Switch
- Configuring Layer 2 Multicast
- Configuring System Logs
- Configuring DLDP
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DoS Defend
- Configuring IPv6 IMPB
- Configuring IPv4 IMPB
- Configuring DHCP Filter
- Configuring ACL
- Configuring AAA
- Configuring 802.1x
- Configuring VLAN VPN
- Configuring Spanning Tree
- Configuring Protocol VLAN
- Configuring Private VLAN
- Configuring MAC VLAN
- Configuring GVRP
- Configuring OAM
- Configuring Layer3 Interface
- Configuring sFlow
- Mirroring Traffic
- Monitoring Traffic
- Monitoring the System
- Configuring Routing
- Managing Physical Interface
- Configuring MAC Address
- Configuring LAG
- Configuring DHCP T1600G&T2600G
- Configuring ARP
- Diagnosing the Device & Network
- Configuring LLDP
- Configuring 802.1Q VLAN
- Configuring QoS_T2600G&T1600G-52TS v3&T1600G_52PS v3
- Configuring SNMP & RMON
- Configuration Guide for 802.1X VLAN Assignment and MAB
- Lightning Protection Guide