Download for TL-SG2210P
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2023-01-06||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 236.31 MB|
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11/Server
- How to Configure LAG/LACP on TP-Link Omada switches in Controller Mode
- How to configure a TP-Link Switch as DHCP Server in Standalone mode
- How to Configure Management VLAN on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches Using the New GUI
- Typical CLI Configuration Examples for TP-Link JetStream Switch
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- Why my PoE powered device cannot work properly when connected to the PoE Switch？
- How to choose PoE switch
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to check and modify VLANs on a TP-Link JetStream switch via SNMP
- How to achieve AAA Authentication through TACACS + server on the switch
- How to setup Switch as DHCP server on Omada SDN Controller
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- Omada APP
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: SDN switch/router is compatible with Omada App only in controller mode. To use Omada, please update your device's firmware to the latest version.