Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch HS200
- Remote Access—Control your home lighting from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet using the free Kasa app
- Scheduling—Set lights to turn off and on at dawn, dusk, or any time that works with your daily schedule
- Away Mode—Make it look like you’re home when you’re not by having your lights turn off and on randomly while away
- Compatibility – Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- LED Indicator—Find the switch easily, even at night when all your lights are turned off
- Connects to Wi-Fi – Secure home Wi-Fi connection is required
Control Your Light in a Smart Way
Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
Control from Anywhere
The HS200 lets you control anything a standard light switch controls—all from your phone. Turn your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures off and on no matter where you are.
Turn off the light with voice controlamazon
Turn on the light when driving home
Control your light freely
Peace of Mind
Check to make sure you turned off your lights while away from home on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the HS200 to automate connected fixtures based on your daily schedule and preferences. The smart switch can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times, set a time limit to turn off the light or secure your home when you’re away.
Set schedules to light on/off your room anytime you wish even when you are away.
S M T W T F S
One time only
S M TW T F S
Set your light to turn on when it
gets dark and off as the sun
Away Mode lets the HS200 turn your devices off and on randomly to
make it look like you’re home, even
when you’re away at work or
Set a time limit so your lights turn off automatically after you’ve already left
Elegant and Minimal Design
The Smart Switch blends well with any room décor with its elegant, minimal design. Its LEDs can guide you at night when lights go off and you can simply turn it on/off by directly pressing.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon and The Google Assistant
The Kasa app works with Android and iOS devices so you can control your home right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also use Kasa to pair TP-Link smart home products with any Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and The Google Assistant for voice control, giving you the ability to control your home with voice commands.
|Standards and Protocols|
|Wireless Type||2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements||Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher|
|Certification||RoHS, FCC, IC, UL|
|Package Contents||Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch HS200, Face Plate, 4 * Wire Nuts, Quick Start Guide|
• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||5.0 x 3.3 x 1.5 in. ( 128 x 85 x 38 mm )|
|Buttons||Power button, Restart Button, Reset Button|
|Packaging Dimensions||6.7 x 4.6 x 2.6 in. (171 x 118 x 65mm )|
|Input voltage||100 - 120VAC, 50/60Hz, 15.0A|
|Output voltage||100 - 120VAC|
|Maximum Load||15A, 600W Incandescent|