AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point EAP225-Outdoor
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming to smooth the video playbacks and voice calls when moving between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS anthentication help to boost your business
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
AC1200 Wave 2 with Mesh Technology for Unlimited Business Wi-Fi
Omada Mesh Technology
Omada EAPs with Mesh Technology, automatically choose the best route to extend your Wi-Fi further and more flexibly.
If one link has an issue, the system will automatically reroute data via the other Omada devices to make sure you stay online.
Superior Wi-Fi Performance and Long-Range Coverage
Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, ensure superior Wi-Fi peroformance and long-range coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
- Band Steering
- Airtime Fairness
802.11k and 802.11v helps client select access point automatically with the best signal to facilitate seamless transitions when move. This allows streaming communication like VoIP and video conferences uninterrupted.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
4KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection
No Ingress of Dust
Water Proof Enclosure
Excellent Hardware Designs
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, EAP225-Outdoor can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
EAP225-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
Delicate Appearance Even Better for Indoor Applications
EAP225-Outdoor is just similar to a cellphone, with dimension: 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27mm)
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225-Outdoor supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter.
EAP225-Outdoor can be easily installed on a wall or to a pole with the mounting kits provided.
Free Cloud Centralized Management
- Anytime, Anywhere
Omada cloud controller software is the built-in OC200 for easy deployment and can be installed on Windows or Linux computer for large wireless networks. Free cloud service connects everything together so you can monitor and control your system from anywhere at any time.
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
** MU-MIMO capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO.
*** Seamless roaming requires both the access point and client devices to support 802.11k and 802.11v protocols.
**** Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)Port*1(Support 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)|
|Power Supply||802.3af PoE and 24 Passive PoE(PoE Adapter Included)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27 mm)|
|Antenna||2.4GHz: 2 * 3dBi, 5GHz: 2 * 4dBi|
|Mounting||Pole/Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Signal Rate||802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps(MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80) 2.4G:78Mbps to 300Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）QoS(WMM)MU-MIMOAirtime FairnessBeamformingBand SteeringLoad BalanceRate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support|
23dBm, max. (2.4GHz)
22dBm, max. (5GHz)
|Omada Controller Software||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
Waterproof Ruber Insert
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -30℃~70℃ (-22℉~158℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|