C5400X and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes
Enter by Facebook
In order to enter into the Sweepstakes, comment on our post by telling us what your favorite video game is. You must like the post and be following us to win.
Enter by Mail
You can also enter the Sweepstakes as follows:
- Send a standard-size postcard with your name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth
- Send to: TP-Link C5400X and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes, 145 South State College Boulevard, Suite 400, California 92821, attention: TP-Link C5400X and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes
One winner from eligible participants will be randomly chosen to receive an Archer C5400X and Corsair Mouse Bundle ($429.99 value). Sweepstakes closes at midnight PST on October 2nd, 2018.
Please see terms and conditions below for additional details.
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This C5400X and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by TP-Link USA Corporation (“Sponsor” or “TP-Link”) and is open to participants (“Participants” or “you”) who are legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and are age 18 years or older at the time of entry. This Sweepstakes is not open to employees, officers, directors or vendors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and the immediate family members of, and other persons residing in the same household with, each such person.
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees and acknowledges that (a) he or she has read and understands these Terms and Conditions; (b) he or she has met the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements; (c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; (d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Terms and Conditions, except where prohibited by law; and (e) winning and receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Terms and Conditions and fulfilling all Sweepstakes requirements.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes entry period begins on 18 Sept 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ends on 2 October 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Sponsor’s website server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There are 2 methods of entry for this Sweepstakes.
Enter by Facebook:
In order to enter into the Sweepstakes, you must comment on our post by telling us what your favorite video game is. You must also like the post and be following us to win.
Enter by Mail: During the Sweepstakes Period, send a standard-size postcard with your name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth to TP-Link C5400x and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes, 145 South State College Boulevard, Suite 400, California 92821, attention: TP-Link C5400x and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries not containing all of the information requested above will be disqualified. A mail-in entry must be received by 17 Sept 2018 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Lost, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified.
Limit one (1) entry per person/household/e-mail address. You may only enter via one of the methods listed above. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”). Subject to the terms of these Terms and Conditions, once confirmed by Sponsor, one winner (“Winner”) from eligible participants will be randomly chosen to receive a $429 prize in the form of an Archer C5400X router and Corsair mouse bundle.
No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any prize is allowed by any Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal value. If applicable, the prize may be awarded in the form of a voucher(s) or coupon(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion and may be provided in electronic rather than physical form. If a potential winner cannot be reached or is unable to accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner, and an alternate Winner will be selected. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen prizes, cards, or certificates after being awarded to Winner.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S). One (1) Winner for the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected from all qualified entries on 9 October 2018. The drawing for winner will be conducted by TP-Link. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree to the decision of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
The Winner will be contacted via the e-mail/Facebook account provided in the Sweepstakes entry within 10 days after the drawing of winner. Sponsor’s decision will be final in all matters. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. Taxes, costs, and expenses, if any, are the sole responsibility of the potential winner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the Winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail/Facebook account was assigned. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false, fraudulent, and/or deceptive. Incomplete entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the Participant changes his or her e-mail address/Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences (or any other event beyond Sponsor's control) corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If program is canceled/modified/suspended for any reason, the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received up to the time of program cancellation/modification/suspension or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor's sole choosing which is fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Terms and Conditions. Notice of such program cancellation/modification/suspension will be posted on the Sweepstakes website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE) AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, or agents are not responsible for typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or for any individual's inability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, inaccessible, corrupted, garbled/damaged, misdirected entries, mechanically reproduced or illegible mail-in entries or postage due mail; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. If entering via a mobile device, standard wireless charges may apply.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions, and agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, representatives, shareholders, successors, and assigns of any of the foregoing organizations from any and all liability for injury, losses, damages, whether direct, compensatory, incidental, or consequential, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, receipt, or use or misuse of prize. Prize is awarded “AS IS,” and Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. All warranties related to any prize or the Sweepstakes are hereby disclaimed. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so these limitations may not apply to you.
8. PUBLICITY. Participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may use the Sweepstakes for publicity, advertising, or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or prize information of the potential winner as part of that publicity, without additional compensation to the potential winner.
10. GOVERNING LAW. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the conflicts of laws provisions. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, and exclusive venue for such action shall be in the state courts of the state of California located in Los Angeles County or the federal courts of the United States in such county. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental, and/or consequential damages. By entering into this Sweepstakes, you consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of California with respect to any action, dispute, or other matter arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes.
10. WINNERS' LIST. For the name of the winner, available until 31 Oct 2018, please send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
TP-Link C5400x and Corsair Mouse Bundle Sweepstakes
145 South State College Boulevard, Suite 400
Brea, CA 92821
11. Statement of Release. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to TP-Link and not to Facebook.