Download for TL-WN821N
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Mac OS)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Windows)
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  Why cannot I scan any wireless network on Windows 7 nor Vista with Kaspersky installed?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  Automatic Installation of TP-Link Adapters under Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2012-11-30||Language: English||File Size: 7.83 MB|
Operating System: Window 8
Notes:TL-WN821N V3 beta driver for windows 8.
|Published Date: 2011-11-16||Language: English||File Size: 8.93 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7
Notes:For TL-WN821N V3
|Published Date: 2011-05-06||Language: English||File Size: 32.1MB|
Operating System: Windows2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:For TL-WN821N V3 French Version