Download for TL-WN821N
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
Installation and setup for a TP-Link USB wireless adapter.
-  Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks? 16910
-  Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter 12545
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS? 93117
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed? 93265
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range? 308492
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails? 35512
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8? 75961
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network? 72852
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows 48445
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer 23046
-  Why cannot I scan any wireless network on Windows 7 nor Vista with Kaspersky installed? 13175
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7 634210
-  Automatic Installation of TP-Link Adapters under Windows 7 66432
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP) 46797
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP 185877
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista? 258587
|Published Date: 2012-11-30||Language: English||File Size: 7.83 MB|
Operating System: Window 8
Notes:TL-WN821N V3 beta driver for windows 8.
|Published Date: 2011-11-16||Language: English||File Size: 8.93 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7
Notes:For TL-WN821N V3
|Published Date: 2011-05-06||Language: English||File Size: 32.1MB|
Operating System: Windows2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:For TL-WN821N V3 French Version