Download for NC450
- Product Overview
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
- How to use Pan Tilt function of NC450?
- Where can I find detection recording of NC260/NC450?
- How to edit Home/Away Mode of my cameras?
- How can I view 24-hour recording on tpCamera App?
- How to upgrade firmware on NC series cameras?
- How to update the Firmware of a TP-Link Camera using the tpCamera App
- How to use motion detection function on tpCamera APP?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
- How to remove my Camera from Cloud when the camera is offline
- Why does my tpCamera APP “Login” button become gray after I input my cloud account?
- How to upgrade NC series camera in management website?
- How to install Plug-in on my Mac Book in TP-Link cloud website?
- How to use Camera Control tool
- How to bind camera with your cloud account and view the cloud camera?
- How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from camera
- How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?
- How to connect the cloud camera to your router's wireless network via camera’s web interface?
- How to register a TP-Link Cloud Account for Cloud Camera?
- How to log in to the cloud camera’s Web Interface?
- What can I do if the video image is upside down?
- What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
- What can I do if I can’t find my cloud camera via smart phone?
- How to re-register the camera to another new TP-Link Cloud account?
- How can I find the IP address of the cloud camera ?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-12-17||Language: English||File Size: 10.50 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-12-21||Language: English||File Size: 9.85 MB|
|Published Date: 2017-09-06||Language: English||File Size: 9.79 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2019-01-07||Language: English||File Size: 3.27 MB|
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
For NC series cameras.
- TP-Link tpCamera
With the tpCamera APP, you can register cameras to your tpcloud account, view and record the cameras locally or remotely, manage your tpcloud account.
Note: When install the camera with APP, please connect the camera and your smart phone to the same router.