The ER8411 Omada 10G Multi-WAN Security Gateway from TP-Link boasts excellent data processing capabilities and an array of powerful functions, including SSL/ IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN, Load Balance, Access Control, DoS Defense, and Bandwidth Control. Two 10GE SFP+ ports and up to 10 WAN ports allow for high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity and multi-line broadband. As a router that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER8411 provides for remote and centralized management anywhere, anytime.
Integration into Omada SDN for Centralized Management
As the gateway that seamlessly integrates into the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform, ER8411 allows for remote and centralized management anywhere, anytime. Standalone management via the Web UI or app is also available to maximize convenience. View network topology and configuration, real-time switch statistics, and debugging metrics from a single easy-to-use interface.
The ER8411 features 1× 10GE SFP+ WAN port, 1× 10GE SFP+ WAN/LAN port, 1× 1GE SFP WAN/LAN ports, and 8× 1GE RJ45 WAN/LAN ports, raising the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. Intelligent Load Balance distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of each WAN port to make the most of multi-line broadband. IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions give network administrators the power to manage how their bandwidth is used flexibly.
The ER8411 supports pass-through traffic and multiple VPN protocols, including SSL, IPsec, PPTP, and L2TP in Client/Server mode. It also features built-in VPN engine hardware, allowing the router to support and manage LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Abundant Security Features
• Powerful Firewall: Advanced firewall policies protect your network and data
• Convenient VLAN Support: Create virtual network segments for enhanced security and simplified network management.
• DoS Defense: Automatically detects and blocks Denial of Service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death, and other related threats.
• IP/MAC/URL Filtering: Forcefully prevent viruses and attacks from intruders.
• IP-MAC Binding: Reserves static IP assignment for clients to defend against ARP attacks and spoofing.
• One-Click ALG Activation: One-Click ALG Activation for applications such as FTP, H323, SIP, IPsec, and PPTP.
**These functions requires the use of Omada Hardware Controller, Software Controller, or Cloud-Based Controller.
† LAN MAC Address can be modified only in Standalone Mode.
§ These functions are supported only in Standalone Mode.
△ER8411 can work as a VPN client and can connect with up to 10 VPN servers.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.