Is your network causing you headache?
Want a professional second opinion?
Book a no obligation business network site survey so we can help you build the right wireless network for your business today, with the capacity to power tomorrow.
How we help
Due to no two offices are the same, one of our highly experienced network engineers will conduct a professional network Site Survey. This thorough wireless network audit will unearth your current network strengths and weaknesses. This information forms the basis of your tailored report.
What you get
Following the network site survey, our team will compile a bespoke report packed with actionable insights and industry best of breed infrastructure recommendations designed so you can deliver a high speed, secure, easy to manage and future proof wireless network.
How it works?
Book Site Survey
Engineering & Scheduling
* Due to the covid-19, we only offer desktop survey at the moment.
Network Site Survey to Improve Your Business' Wireless Coverage
Our network predictive survey tools and software allow TP-Link’s engineers to compile a detailed network report for each environment that incorporates physical building layout, floor space, physical barriers (eg. walls, large equipments), and coverage areas. TP-Link's predictive tools let us customize a wireless network design to deliver you coverage where your business call for the most. Rather than purchasing additional bunches of hardware and licenses for wireless access point coverage that might be not necessary, our site survey can let you know where to have those equipments deployed that will optimize coverage effciency; saving you money while offering full coverage where is necessary.
Network Deployment Advisor
Need an internet solution for your small or medium size business? We suggest to use our online advisor to create custom recommendations to get your personalized solution including product and deployment recommendation.Get Started Now
General Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read these general terms and conditions that have been developed to ensure that you get the best possible service and advice from the free site survey.
• The customer agrees to prepare the site according to any instructions the TP-Link team may give prior to the survey taking place. The customer will provide TP-Link with reasonable access to; the site, relevant communications infrastructure, and agree to any other reasonable requests for information required to complete the survey.
• The customer will obtain any permissions required for TP-Link to undertake the site survey.
• The customer will also provide the appropriate staff to accompany TP-Link’s staff or contractors, where required by the site regulations.
• The customer and TP-Link will meet each other's reasonable safety and security requirements when on site. If the customer or TP-Link damages the other's equipment they must pay for any repair or replacement required. This does not apply where damage results from normal use.
• TP-Link will survey the site and will notify the customer once the survey is complete. TP-Link will provide the customer with a copy of the resulting survey report with product recommendations.
• TP-Link will endeavour to complete the survey by the date agreed with the customer, but all dates are estimates. If the customer delays or prevents TP-Link from undertaking the survey at the time agreed, TP-Link may claim a reasonable extension to any date agreed under clause.
• TP-Link reserves the right to refuse a network survey request based on a pre-qualification conversation.