Warranty & RMA Policy
Thank you very much for purchasing TP-LINK products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
1. Limited Warranty
2. Warranty Period
3. Replacement Procedure
TP-Link Technologies (SG) Pte Ltd. provides a limited warranty on all eligible TP-Link products purchased in Singapore. The limited warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship on devices, antennas and accessories. Packaging, software products and technical data are not covered under the limited warranty. The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product. Proof of purchase and a complete product serial number are required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty.
The limited warranty does not apply to refurbished products or products that were resold by unauthorized resellers. TP-Link Technologies (SG) Pte Ltd does not provide refunds under the limited warranty in any conditions. TP-Link will replace defective units with brand new unit. If a brand new unit is not available, then the defective unit will be replaced with refurbished product. If the defective unit is discontinued, end of life, or out of stock, TP-Link will replace it with product(s) of equivalent value or features. Product warranty periods do not renew with replacement units. The original purchase date and warranty period will apply to replacement products.
*Please note this warranty does not cover:
1) physical damage;
2) if the product serial number seal has been removed, defaced, or is illegible;
3) if the products are purchased from overseas online resellers.
All TP-Link products are entitled to a 3-year warranty with the exception of the following models which are entitled to a 1-year warranty:
- TL-PB10000 (10000mAh Power Bank)
- TL-PB20000 (20000mAh Power Bank)
- Smart Bulb
All TP-Link products are entitled to a 3-year warranty with the exception of the following models which are entitled to a 2-year warranty:
- Tapo C320WS
- Tapo C310
- VIGI C300HP
- VIGI C300P
- VIGI C400HP
- VIGI C400P
- VIGI NVR1008
- VIGI NVR1008H
- VIGI NVR1016H
- Vigi C340
- Vigi C340W
- Vigi C440
- Vigi C440-W
- Tapo L900-5
- Tapo L920-5
- Tapo L930-5
Note: The battery of the Mi-Fi product series is entitled to half-year warranty. Which include the following models:
- M7000(2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7200 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7300 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7310 (1800mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7350 (2000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7450 (3000mAh rechargeable battery)
- M7650 (3000mAh rechargeable battery)
Product Warranty Procedure
Customers are advised to contact our 24/7 technical support hotline +65 6284 0493 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any product services and warranty replacement.
1. For Product Purchase from TP-Link authorized retailers / online channels in Singapore
Customers are required to produce the proof of purchase (photocopy of receipt is acceptable) and present to our Service Centre for product replacement when requested.
TP-LINK reserved the right to reject for any claims with non-valid receipt is presented.
If the problems are unable to solve remotely, customers may send in the product to our service centre located at:
Ban Leong Technologies Limited
No. 150, Ubi Avenue 4, #04-01
Tel: (65) 6512 9250
Monday – Friday: 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5 pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
2. For Product supply by Singapore Telco / ISP bundled with Internet Plan
Customers need to produce the proof of their Internet plan’s contract with starting date or date of router installation for the warranty claim.
Please contact our 24/7 technical support hotline +65 6284 0493 or email to email@example.com.
If the problems are unable to solve remotely, customer may send in the product to our service centre located at:
Convergent Systems (s) Pte Ltd
No. 9, Ubi Crescent
Tel: (65) 6337 0177
Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 6:00pm
(Except Public Holidays)
- Ban Leong Technologies Limited and Convergent Systems (S) Pte Ltd are TP-Link authorised distributors and authorized service partners for all TP-LINK products sold and bundled with local ISPs in Singapore.
- The original purchase receipt have to be presented when service is required.
- Warranty services as stated above is only valid for products purchased in Singapore Main Island. Any other additional warranty service agreed during the purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD.
- Any direct or indirect damages that prohibited the products to function properly, TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the Singapore law.
- TP-LINK TECHNOLOGIES (SG) PTE LTD shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damages such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.