Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Software Controller
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
First Discovery Utility released.
For EAP series, including EAP110, EAP115, EAP120, EAP220, EAP320, EAP330,etc.
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
User Interface improvements
1. Fix: COMODO security software will cause Initialization failure of the Omada Controller
2. Fix: Logo picture with transparent background will become black when uploaded in portal login page.
1. To use Omada Controller 2.5.x added new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Controller 2.5.X from 2.4.X or earlier version.
Configuration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersUser Application RequirementTroubleshooting
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Recommended Controller software version: Omada Controller v2.5.x
1.Support configuring DNS on Static IP mode.
2.Change the prefix of the default SSID from TP-LINK to TP-Link.
3.Display hardware version on the monitor page.
4.Fixed the bug that only the first three Predefine Country under the Daylight Saving is available to be selected.
5.Fixed the bug that the 2.4G radio stops working in congested RF environment.
6.Fixed the bug that the web server hangs up if the Host field of the HTTP GET URL has no ":" character.
Controller Managed Mode:
1.Support Facebook Portal Authentication，SMS Portal Authentication and Local User Authentication.
2.Support Rate Limit and Traffic Limit in Voucher Portal Authentication and Local User Portal Authentication.
3.Support configuring DNS on Static IP mode.
4.Support binding different SSID with different Portal Authentication.
5.Support creating up to four Radius server list in Portal authentication.
6.External Portal URL supports subdirectory, for example https://portal.demo.com/1.
7.Radius password supports special characters.
8.Fixed the bug that the portal page fails to be redirected to when the Controller's http port is changed.
9.Fixed the bug that the EAP will reboot when some XiaoMi/Samsung phones connect to the Portal network.
10.Fixed the bug that the 2.4G radio stops working in congested RF environment.
11.Fixed the bug that the page chaos on the EAP Controller when upgrade the EAP Controller from the earlier version(v2.3.x).
1. For EAP120(EU)
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.4.x
1. Improved the compatibility when upgrading the EAP firmware from UN to EU version.
2. Optimized the WPA-Enterprise encryption.
1. For EAP120 (EU)_V1.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
1. Add Management VLAN, only the host which in the same VLAN as EAP can manage it.
2. Add restart command in SSH.
3. Optimize the captive portal authentication. After Omada Controller offline, under Hotspot and External Portal Server mode, the authenticated users won't be affected, while other users can't get authenticated.
1. For EAP120 (EU)_V1
1.Improve stability of the EAP120
2.Fixed the bug that you cannot add Group Member when the MAC Group name contains any blank spaces.
3.Fixed the bug that the MAC Group cannot associated with the SSID which contains any blank spaces.
1. You cannot downgrade to UN firmware with cluster mode anymore but can only upgrade to EU firmware after update.
2. Transmission power is compliant with CE.
3. If you upgrade this firmware, please also upgrade your EAP Controller to EAP Controller V2.4.4 or higher version.
4. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
1. Optimize access control, RSSI filter, clients statistic and log functions.
2. Optimize the inform mechanism between EAP and EAP controller.
3. Improve stability of the EAP120.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.