Download for T1500-28PCT
>Como identificar a versão de hardware num dispositivo TP-Link?
IMPORTANTE: A versão do modelo e de hardware varia de acordo com a região (EU/US). Consulte o site TP-Link da região correcta de acordo com a origem do produto.
- Product Overview
-  What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
-  How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
-  Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
-  How to choose PoE switch?
-  How to configure the default gateway of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI?
-  How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch?
-  Why the Firmware Version Does Not Change after Upgrading in T Series Switches?
-  How to Block Unknown Devices to Access the Switch by Using IP Source Guard
-  How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
-  How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
-  How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI?
-  How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
-  How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch?
-  How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches?
-  How to limit the port rate of the incoming traffic via ACL function?
-  How to configure 802.1q VLAN on Smart Switches？
-  How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches?
-  How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser?
|Data de Publicação: 2016-03-25||Idioma: Inglês||Tamanho: 5.5 MB|
Sistema operativo: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10