Smart Empty, Live Easy.
Robot Vacuum & Mop + Smart Auto-Empty Dock
Tapo RV10 Plus
4L Large Capacity 70 Days without Emptying1
Simple Control via Tapo App
Manage Your Robot Anywhere
Powerful Clean without Disturbance3
Speak to Clean
Works with Alexa and Google Home
4-Level Suction Modes
Match Flexible Cleaning Needs
3-Level Electronic Mopping
Tackles Sticky Messes
Zigzag Path Planning
Reduces Missed or Repeated Areas
No Residue with Shortened Air Duct
With a tail-suction air duct that is nearly 45% shorter than ordinary bottom-suction ducts and 27000Pa super-strong suction power, the dock empties in moments, leaving no residue in the bin or on the floor.
Up to 45% Shorter
Ordinary Air Duct
Tail-Suction Air Duct
Reduce Untimely Noise Interference
Exclusive function is specially designed for our dock to improve user experience. Our dock auto-adjusts its emptying duration according to the cleaning time length of the robot to reduce noise. With do-not-disturb mode, it won’t auto-empty during nightly cleans for more peaceful sleep.
High-Efficiency Path Planning
Smart systematic navigation guides RV10 Plus to organize a neat zigzag route for higher cleaning efficiency and fewer omissions compared with random-path robotic vacuums.
4-Level Suction for Flexible Needs
Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power meet various cleaning needs. With a maximum suction power of 2000Pa, Tapo RV10 Plus is ideal for direct, powerful cleaning of carpets and hard floors.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.5
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean the tangled hair for improved maintenance.
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuuming sucks up floating dust and mopping tackles sticky messes. Mopping is essential for homes with hard floors that need regular polishing. With an electronic pump, RV10 Plus provides 3 water flows to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
*Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
Water Tank Capacity
200 m2 / 2100 ft2
3 Water Flows
Whole-Home Continuous Cleaning
Equipped with a 2600mAh long-lasting battery, Tapo RV10 Plus provides 3 hours of continuous cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
Moves Around the House Nimbly
A full suite of advanced sensors allow RV10 Plus to detect obstacles and avoid getting trapped or dropping off, while the soft-touch bumper protect your furniture.
Thin Enough to Slide In
Slides into hard-to-reach areas with ease thanks to its super-slim 3.09 in body.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.8
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave. Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you or your pets.3
Dynamic balance fan applied.
Noise reduction duct design proved by simulations.
Acoustic cotton equipped to absorb sound.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands.
Total Control at Your Fingertips with Tapo
Cleaning made simple. Manage your own cleaning schedule, switch cleaning modes, and monitor your robot’s status at home or away on the feature-rich Tapo app.
Switch Cleaning Modes
1. Based on internal testing. Actual emptying intervals are subject to change due to usage and environmental factors.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
5. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEST-RP-CC021.4-2016 standards.
6. Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
7. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
8. The crossing height will be reduced if the mop cloth mount is installed.
9. Suitable for hard floors, low-pile and medium-pile carpets, not high-pile carpets (over 0.5in)