AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
- Ideal for Outdoor Environment: IP65 weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas along with the latest generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient.*
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included) for flexible installations.
TP-Link Omada allows hotels to build reliable WiFi networks. Hotel WiFi network solutions including network topology, design, features, installation, and products are introduced.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
TP-Link Omada outdoor access points offer smooth WiFi experience even in harsh outdoor environments, ideal for the use in garden, yard, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor café, outdoor barns and shed, connecting outdoor IP cameras, outdoor speakers, and more devices.
- Long-Range WiFi Coverage
- Ideal for Garden WiFi, Outdoor Swimming Pool WiFi, and Outdoor Café WiFi.
- Weatherproof Enclosure with IP65 Certification
|Interface||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)|
|Power Supply||• 802.3af/at PoE• 24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)|
|Power Consumption||10.5 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||• 215.7×45×37.7 mm (without antenna & mounting kit) • 403.8×90.7×55.2 mm (with antenna & mounting kit)|
|Antenna||• 2.4 GHz: 2× 3 dBi• 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi|
|Mounting||Pole/Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Signal Rate||• 802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps(MCS0-MCS9,NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80) 2.4G:78 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to 3)• 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)• 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps• 802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps• 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||• Multiple SSIDs（Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）• QoS(WMM)• MU-MIMO• Airtime Fairness• Beamforming• Band Steering• Load Balance• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support|
|Transmission Power||• CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <27 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP)• FCC: <23 dBm (2.4 GHz), <22 dBm(5 GHz)|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Access Point EAP225-Outdoor• Passive PoE Adapter• Power Cord• Mounting Kits• Installation Guide• Waterproof Ruber Insert• Waterproof Antenna|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
§Seamless Roaming is only supported under the use of Omada Controllers, and requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
△Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
*Omada Mesh requires the use of Omada Controllers.