HS110End of Life
Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
for A Smart Home
Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring HS110
Easily Manage Your Home Electronics and Appliances Anytime, Anywhere
The Smart Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world with a tap of your smartphone.
You’re Always Home
Deter bad guys by setting your lights to turn on and off on a schedule so it seems like you’re home when you are actually away.
Control and Automate without Getting Out of Bed
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
Inspired by a modern sensibility, the Smart Plug’s design is both simple and elegant, allowing it to blend seamlessly with existing decor.
Save Money When You Warm Up and Cool Off
You can efficiently conserve energy and save money while using the Smart Plugs to control your space heaters and fans. The Smart Plug tracks your device’s power consumption in real-time, and has weekly and monthly summaries.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plugs give you a peace of mind with the count down timer feature, which automatically switches off the running household appliances (clothes iron and curling iron) if you have set a time limit before.
Meet Our Partners
Voice is the Power
Use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant supported devices for a hands-free experience.
- Remote Access
- Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Easy to Use and Install
- Just connect the Smart Plugs to your Wi-Fi network and control using the free Kasa App on your smartphone.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control
- Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs using just your voice.
- Energy Monitoring
- Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
|Wireless Type||2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements||iOS 10+, Android 5.0+|
|Package Contents||Smart Plug HS110, Quick Start Guide|
|Certification||RoHS, EAC, CE|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )|
|Buttons||Power button, Settings button|
|Packaging Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )|
|Input voltage||100 - 240VAC|
|Maximum Load Power||3.68KW|
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.