B2B Sales Manager
B2B Sales Manager
Utrecht AreaLearn More
New Challenge as B2B Sales Manager at TP-LINK
Are you a motivited sales manager with B2B experience as well as a strong B2B connections in the area of automation/networking?
Are you strong in strategic planning with generating new business and also thinking it is important to manage the current relationship?
Are you ready for a new challenge within a fast growing and dynamic organization?
Do you like to pioneer and to get a chance to channel completely reconfigure?
Then TP-LINK offers you the chance to make a good step in your career!
Task and Responsibility:
- Sales Strategy: Setting up specific B2B development lans in the term of short and long run;
- Maket Development: Identifying new markets with translation in toappropriate propositions, developing new key account customers while expanding exsiting business, and generating/converting leads;
- Prodcut Strategy: Performing SWOT analysis with sales angle for detailed product lines, developing new concepts and attack plan;
- Cost control according to the company’s guideline, providing analysis with good ROI perspectives;
- Team managemant, with strong leadership skills.
- You have a HBO / WO- work and thinking level;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial function B2B;
- Knowledge of networking products or similar industry is a plus;
- You are experienced in developing comprehensive solutions and good in cost control;
- You are experienced in making sales targets and marketing strategies;
- You have a large network and be able to develop these;
- You are a driven team player;
- Knowledge of English and Dutch language (both in writing and speaking) is a MUST.
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment;
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling;
- Of course, a company car, laptop, phone;
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities.
Who Are We
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO&SMB networking products and the World's No.1 provider of WLAN products, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.Our branch office is located in Nieuwegein two years ago, and We ve already reached significant progress with large market share in Nethelands.
If you want to join a young, motivated team, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.