Utrecht AreaLearn More
Founded in 1996, TP-LINK has become one of the world's leading providers of SOHO & SMB networking products, offering both innovative and award winning solutions to the market. Ranked No. 1 provider of WLAN products, TP-LINK supply to over 120 countries, serving tens of millions of consumers worldwide.
TP-LINK is a company that is fully committed to developing its products, services and consumer relations through extensive R&D, strict Quality Assurance practices, and effective outreach initiatives. Customer loyalty through interaction, focus and feedback are policies that help form the TP-LINK culture, as well as a commitment to achieve, and a dedication to innovate.
In their efforts, TP-LINK's global achievements in the industry have received both recognition and respect, proving their level of quality and commitment time and time again. TP-LINK continue to develop award-winning products, offering a complete range of networking solutions consisting of Routers, Adapters, Cameras, Switches, and many other Wired and Wireless devices for both Home and Office use.
- Manage office suppliers and offce purchase
- Assit in fleet management
- RMA flow management
- Manage office current stock inventories
- Assist in company event holding
- Maintain and advise office procedure and policies to HR manager
- Assist the HR manager in other work aspects and inquiries
- HBO/WO student eligible to work as an intern
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English, Dutch is a plus
- Familiar with office software, Excel is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Structured and well organised
What we Offer：
Internship subsidy: 750 euro/month based on 40 hours per week plus travel reimbursement
Are you interested in the above position and does the description suit your profile? Please sent your resume, photo and expected salary to Email: email@example.com
B2B Sales Manager
B2B Sales Manager
Utrecht AreaLearn More
New Challenge as B2B Sales Manager at TP-LINK
Are you a motivited sales manager with B2B experience as well as a strong B2B connections in the area of automation/networking?
Are you strong in strategic planning with generating new business and also thinking it is important to manage the current relationship?
Are you ready for a new challenge within a fast growing and dynamic organization?
Do you like to pioneer and to get a chance to channel completely reconfigure?
Then TP-LINK offers you the chance to make a good step in your career!
Task and Responsibility:
- Sales Strategy: Setting up specific B2B development lans in the term of short and long run;
- Maket Development: Identifying new markets with translation in toappropriate propositions, developing new key account customers while expanding exsiting business, and generating/converting leads;
- Prodcut Strategy: Performing SWOT analysis with sales angle for detailed product lines, developing new concepts and attack plan;
- Cost control according to the company’s guideline, providing analysis with good ROI perspectives;
- Team managemant, with strong leadership skills.
- You have a HBO / WO- work and thinking level;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial function B2B;
- Knowledge of networking products or similar industry is a plus;
- You are experienced in developing comprehensive solutions and good in cost control;
- You are experienced in making sales targets and marketing strategies;
- You have a large network and be able to develop these;
- You are a driven team player;
- Knowledge of English and Dutch language (both in writing and speaking) is a MUST.
- Competitive salary package
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment;
- Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling;
- Of course, a company car, laptop, phone;
- Healthy work-life balance
- Career opportunities.
Who Are We
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO&SMB networking products and the World's No.1 provider of WLAN products, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.Our branch office is located in Nieuwegein two years ago, and We ve already reached significant progress with large market share in Nethelands.
If you want to join a young, motivated team, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.