Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Built-in Omada SDN controller v4.1.5.
OC200 will be reset after upgrading, please back up your configuration file before upgrading.
Omada SDN Controller can manage only certain devices with supported firmware. please make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller, and follow Omada Controller Upgrade Guide to upgrade OC200.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
1. Omada SDN hardware controller provides a unified approach to configuring enterprise networks comprised of routers, switches, and wireless access points.
2. Brand new UI and style to provide high-efficiency, rapid and comprehensive network settings and maintenance function.
3. Add brand new Dashboard interface to monitor network operation in real time.
4. Add Statistics interface to monitor devices and show the statistics of network operation data.
5. Add Topology interface to generate the network topology automatically.
6. Add Insight interface to view the detailed network history data.
7. Add Logs interface that supports 100+ types of logs and custom warning level of logs.
8. Support to configure for gateway, including Internet, LAN Network, ACL, URL Filtering, VPN, Routing, NAT, Session Limit, Bandwidth Control, Portal and so on.
9. Support to configure for switch, including 802.1Q VLAN, ACL, 802.1x, IGMP Snooping, STP and so on.
10. Add Reboot Schedule and PoE Schedule and support to set different schedules for each device.
1. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only the certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
2. If you are using OC200 and planning to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3. This version of controller is applied to Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
4. Only OC200(UN)_V1_1.2.3 Build 20200430 can upgrade to this version.
5. OC200 will be reset after upgrade to this version. It’s recommended to back up your configuration file before upgrading.
6. For OC200 (UN) v1.0 only.
7. This firmware cannot be upgraded through the cloud access way, because we must backup configuration file before upgrading and OC200 can only backup configuration file in the local network.
Bundle Omada Controller 3.2.12.
EAP110_V1, EAP110_V2 EAP110_V4
EAP115_V1, EAP115_V2 EAP115_V4
EAP225_V1, EAP225_V2 EAP225_V3
EAP115-Wall_V1 ( EAP115-Wall is suitable for EU verison Only.)
Enhance the product stability.
1. For OC200 (UN) v1.0 only.
2. To use new features of OC200, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Bundle Omada Controller 3.2.11.
1. Added the system log that shows the connection information for EAP and clients.
2. Expand the number of Omada Controller’s User Account to 500.
3. Optimize the External Portal Server to support URL with parameters.
4. Added the feature that the system logs can be exported.
5. Changed the priority that non-administrator role cannot change the history data retention settings.
6. Optimized the UI of Statistics in Omada Controller.
1. Fixed the bug that the External Web Portal cannot authenticate successfully if the SSID of this portal has special characters.
2. Fixed the bug that Omada Controller allow any user to read the files of controller.
3. Fixed the bug that controller will report an error when Top Usage data is empty.
4. Fixed the bug that after deleting a site, the Voucher code and Local user of this site still exist.
5. Fixed the bug that the site configuration will fail to restore when the imported site contains same Voucher code as the current Controller.
6. Fixed the bug that when mesh AP is powered off during upgrade, Controller may fail to upgrade other APs, with a prompt message “Other APs are upgrading”.
Sommige officiële firmware voor TP-Link producten kunnen vervangen worden door firmware van derde partijen, zoals DD-WRT. TP-Link is niet verplicht hier onderhoud of ondersteunig op te bieden en garandeert ook niet prestaties of stabiliteit van firmware van een derde partij. Schade aan het product door gebruik van firmware van een derde partij zal de garantie doen vervallen.
Houd er rekening mee dat: De producten van TP-Link deels software codes bevatten van derde partijen, inclusief software codes naar de GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Versie 1/Versie 2/Versie 3 of GNU Lager General Public License ("LGPL"). U kunt de betreffende software voorwaarde gebruiken in lijn met de GPL licentievoorwaarden.
U kunt de betreffende GPL licentievoorwaren hier bekijken, printen en downloaden. U vindt de download van de GPL source codes van de betreffende software in een TP-Link product en meer informatie, inclusief een lijst met TP-Link software voorzien van GPL software codes, onder GPL Code Center.
De betreffende programma's zijn uitgegeven ZONDER ENKELE GARANTIE; Zelfs ZONDER de impliciete garantie van VERKOOPBAARHEID of GESCHIKTHEID VOOR EEN BEPAALDE DOEL. Zie de betreffende GNU See the respective GNU Algemene Openbare Licentie voor meer details.
1. Fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v4.1.4.
2. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
1. Fixed the bug that the Discovery Utility may fail to find EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that the Cancel button may overlap with the display box after managing APs.
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
Meld je aan
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.