How to setup the Omada Hardware Controller (OC200/OC300) via web browserThis video will demonstrate how to set up OC200/OC300 via web browser. The setup consists of four steps: • Connect the controller to your local network. • Log in with your TP-Link ID. • Add the controller to your TP-Link ID. • Set up the controller THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO: • All TP-Link EAP models (except EAP120 and EAP220) • Omada Hardware Controller (OC200/OC300) • Mass EAPs (usually more than three)
How to setup the Omada Hardware Controller (OC200/OC300) via your mobile phoneThis video will demonstrate how to set up OC200/OC300 via your mobile phone. The setup consists of four steps: • Connect the controller to your local network. • Log in with your TP-Link ID. • Add the controller to your TP-Link ID. • Set up the controller THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO: • All TP-Link EAP models (except EAP120 and EAP220) • Omada Hardware Controller (OC200/OC300) • Mass EAPs (usually more than three)
A Quick Overview of EAP Management MethodsThis video introduces how to choose the optimum method to manage TP-Link EAPs in your scenario.
Here are 3 most common scenarios and their corresponding methods:
• Manage 1 or 2 EAPs locally
• Manage 3 or more EAPs locally
• Manage 3 or more EAPs remotely
When choosing the method, consider the following questions:
1. Standalone Mode or Controller Mode?
2. In Controller mode, what kind of controller will you use, an OC200 or a PC with Omada Software Controller?
3. What kind of user interface will you use, a web browser or the Omada app?
- Why we need to configure mail server on Omada SDN controller before adding cloud user and email log
- How to add an Omada Gateway to the network?
- What to do if you cannot find the page of Omada SDN Controller?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 4.1.5 or above)
- Frequently Asked Questions about EAP Mesh Network
- How to Build a Mesh Network via Omada EAP in Your Home
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with DHCP Option138)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- How to set Access Control to create guest SSID on Omada Controller/EAP
- How to Configure Omada Controller as a Windows Service(above Controller 2.5.4)
- Frequently asked questions of Omada SDN solution related to upgrading and management
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (above Omada Controller 2.6.0)
- Why my Omada controller cannot manage the latest EAP?
- ¿Cómo configurar la VLAN de administración en Omada SDN Controller 4.1.X?
- Q&A for TP-Link Omada App
- Do I need to keep controller running when using portal authentication?
- How to manage EAPs in different VLANs using Omada Controller? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using Omada Controller (via VPN Tunnel with EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using Omada Controller (via DHCP option 138)? (Old UI)
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using Omada controller (via EAP Discover Utility)? (Old UI)
- Frequently asked questions of EAP Series Access Points
- How to configure the WLAN Group function on the Software Controller (or OC200)
- Cómo realizar una copia de seguridad y restaurar la configuración y datos de su Controlador Omada SW (y OC200)
- How to configure the portal function on Omada Controller?
- What Should I Do if Omada Software Controller OC200 Cannot Adopt Omada EAP
- Will the Configuration Still Work with EAPs When the Omada Controller Goes Offline?
- How to Configure Voucher Authentication on Omada Controller?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 3.0.5 or below)
- How to migrate the configuration files from Omada Software Controller into OC200?
- Guidance and precautions for the upgrade and data migration of Omada Controller/OC200
- Configure rogue AP detection on EAP/Omada Controller
- How to Configure Load Balance Omada Controller?
- How to Configure Reboot schedule and Wi-Fi Scheduler function of Omada Controller?
- How to Configure Band Steering on TP-Link Omada Controller?
- How to configure Multiple SSIDs with Multiple Subnets on EAP products
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
¿Cómo encontrar la versión de hardware en un dispositivo de TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|OC200(UN)_V1_1.0.3 Build 20181016|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-11-08||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 108.89MB|
|OC200(UN)_v1_1.0.1 Build 20180803|
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-08-22||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 108.91MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Omada Discovery Utility
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-07-24||Idioma: Inglés||Tamaño de Archivo: 84.16 MB|
Sistema Operativo: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Versión de Firmware
Modo de operación