TL-PA4016P KITFinal de Vida
AV500 Powerline Passthrough Starter Kit
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps1 over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
What This Product Does
The TL-PA4016P KIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, the TL-PA4010P has an integrated power socket for other use. With speeds up to 500Mbps and 300 meters over the household electric wires, the TL-PA4016P KIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4016P KIT can provide users with a stable high-speed data transmission rates of up to 500Mbps over a household electric circuit for up to 300 meters. the TL-PA4016P KIT is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
With its Integrated Mains Filter, the TL-PA4016P KIT can optimize powerline communication performance by suppressing noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance. That means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA4010P provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4010P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
The TL-PA4016P KIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working Mode" to "Power-Saving Mode" that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE HARDWARE|
|Tipo de Enchufe||EU, UK, FR,US, AU|
|Estándares y Protocolos||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interfaz||1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket|
|Consumo de Potencia||Maximum: 4.80W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.43W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.80W (220V/50Hz)
|LED||Power, Powerline, Ethernet|
|Dimensiones||TL-PA4010P: 3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)
TL-PA4010: 2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in. (65×52×28.5mm)
|Alcance||300 meters in house|
|CARACTERÍSTICAS DE SOFTWARE|
|Tecnología de Modulación||OFDM|
|Encriptación||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certificaciones||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Contenido del Paquete||Powerline Ethernet Adapter *2
Ethernet cable (RJ45) *2
Quick Installation Guide
|Requisitos del sistema||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS, Linux*|
|Factores Ambientales||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.