N600 Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 1 USB Port - Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Wireless on/off switch- Green wireless lets you simply turn the wireless radio on or off
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network*
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WDR3500 is a performance optimized simultaneous dual band wireless router combining the blazing fast speeds of 300Mbps using the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps using the traditional 2.4GHz band. With simultaneous dual band, users have 600Mbps of total bandwidth to power numerous bandwidth intensive applications at the same time around a large home or office setting, where simple tasks such as e-mail or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps and more latency sensitive tasks such as online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed over the 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time, with USB 2.0 port capable of sharing flash storage, printers, ftp servers and media players, users can power a robust home media network.
5GHz 300Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps - Concurrent Dual Band Wireless
The TL-WDR3500 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections simultaneously at 300Mbps and 300Mbps respective speeds. Like two wireless routers in one, this allows users to run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time.
Versatile USB Sharing Port
Multi-functional USB Ports - 1 USB 2.0 Port
(1) Share a Printer with Multiple Computers and devices on your network.
(2) Share Files & Media at Home or via the ftp server while away from home.
Provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests to share your home or small office network.
IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
Instantly setup WiFi connections simply by pressing the "WPS" button.
Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizard or the CD (included) setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.