Download untuk TL-ER7206
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2021-03-03||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 16.76MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Tanggal Publikasi: 2020-07-06||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 86.72 MB|
Sisterm Operasi: Windows 7/8/10/Server
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
1. Omada SDN software controller provides a unified approach to configuring enterprise networks comprised of routers, switches, and wireless access points.
2. Brand new UI and style to provide high-efficiency, rapid and comprehensive network settings and maintenance function.
3. Add brand new Dashboard interface to monitor network operation in real time.
4. Add Statistics interface to monitor devices and show the statistics of network operation data.
5. Add Topology interface to generate the network topology automatically.
6. Add Insight interface to view the detailed network history data.
7. Add Logs interface that supports 100+ types of logs and custom warning level of logs.
8. Support to configure for gateway, including Internet, LAN Network, ACL, URL Filtering, VPN, Routing, NAT, Session Limit, Bandwidth Control, Portal and so on.
9. Support to configure for switch, including 802.1Q VLAN, ACL, 802.1x, IGMP Snooping, STP and so on.
10. Add Reboot Schedule and PoE Schedule and support to set different schedules for each device.
1. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only the certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
2. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
4. This version of controller is applied to Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.