TP-Link Business Solution for Education Networks
In the modern educational institution, wireless connectivity is as essential as good professors and books. Reliable, secure and convenient Wi-Fi provides students with unlimited access to information to enrich their education. It also allows teachers to access a wider variety of resources that promote more effective learning and development.
- 1. Deliver both wired and wireless network access to students and teachers
- 2. Provide remote access to educational resources
- 3. Integrate Access Control to set limits on the resources allowed to students
- 4. Ensure safe and secure campus environment, both physically and virtually
- 5. Allow simple management and low-cost maintenance
- Wide-ranging indoor and outdoor options deliver comprehensive wireless coverage
- Access Point designs include ceiling, wall and pole-mount installation for the classroom, dormitory, library, outdoor areas and more.
- VPN routers enable remote access to resources and systems
- IPSec/PPTP/L2TP network protocols allow off-campus students and teachers to access the intranet anytime, anywhere through the VPN router.
- Feature-rich solution keeps the campus network in order
- Access Control and MAC Filtering define white and black lists of internet resources, while Wireless Isolation controls wireless client communication, maintaining a healthy campus network.
- Abundant security features protect the network from threats
- TP-Link switches feature IP-MAC-Port-VLAN Binding, 802.1X Authentication, ARP Inspection and IP Source Guard to safeguard a campus network's various files and sensitive information with consistent stability and security.
- Centralized management maintains network efficiency
- The free, easy-to-use Controller Software and the secure, stable Wireless Controller allow network administrators to easily configure and monitor hundreds of access points from a single location.
|Router||TL-ER6120||SafeStream Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN Router|
|Core Switch||T3700G-28TQ||JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Stackable L3 Managed Switch|
|Convergence Switch||T2600G-28TS||JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots|
|Access Switch||TL-SG1024||24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch|
|TL-SG1008P||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE|
|Software-Managed||Controller Software||Free EAP Controller Software that can easily manage hundreds of EAPs|
|Access Point EAP330||AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP320||AC1200 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP245||AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP225||AC1200 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP115-Wall||300 Mbps Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP110-Outdoor||300 Mbps Wall-Plate Access Point|
|Hardware-Managed||Wireless Controller AC500||Secure and stable Wireless Controller that can manage up to 500 CAPs|
|Access Point CAP1750||AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300||300 Mbps Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300-Wall||300 Mbps Wall-Plate Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300-Outdoor||300 Mbps Outdoor Access Point|
TP-Link Provides Wireless Coverage to Habitat Ajman School in Ajman, UAE
TP-Link Provides Wireless Coverage to Habitat Ajman School in Ajman, UAE“The TP-Link Omada EAP solution provides the school district with the technology, performance, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness needed to ensure the goals of online education are not just met, but exceeded.”
TP-Link Helps Calasanz School Provide Wireless Coverage in Colombia
TP-Link Helps Calasanz School Provide Wireless Coverage in Colombia“The institution is very pleased with the solution. I cannot speak highly enough of the TP-Link team and the solution, as they continue to meet all of our needs and exceed our expectations.” —Sandra, board member of Calasanz School
Chase Grammar School
TP-Link Helps Chase Grammar School Accelerate Learning with BYOD
Chase Grammar School
TP-Link Helps Chase Grammar School Accelerate Learning with BYOD“The installation was extremely straightforward. It was a simple matter of plug and play. The cluster function in particular saved me many hours con¬figuring each access point. On a day-to-day basis I can log into the closest access point to see how the whole network is performing and make any tweaks necessary.” —Leo Li, Director for Administration at Chase Grammar School
Get the Solutions and Products with Partner Program
TP-Link’s success as a provider of network solutions has been built on its relationship and unrivalled commitment to its partners. For Value-added Resellers (VARs) and System Integrators (SIs) looking for access to even better deals and tailored support, TP-Link has designed the TP-Link Partner Program to help grow business.