VIGI 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
- 16-Channel Real-Time Live View: Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 16-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle.
- Quick Lookup and Playback: Find the target footage easily by date, event types, and tags. Replay with variable playback speeds to quickly review footage.
- Remote Monitoring: Dedicated VIGI app is developed for remote monitoring, providing ease and convenience.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your camera transmits compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- ONVIF Ensure Compatibility*: Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.
- 1 HDD Interface (up to 10 TB)†: Stores up to 10 TB (720 days△ of video) on a SATA hard drive, keeping your data storage secured locally.
- Two-Way Audio: With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
Security Never Shuts Down
VIGI NVR1016H 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
16-Channel Live View
(1 up to 10 TB)†
Smart Video Coding
VIGI NVR Introduction
The VIGI network video recorder coordinates with camera systems to help you view, store, and playback videos.
AUDIO IN and AUDIO OUT for Two-Way Audio
HDMI and VGA Ports for Video Output
LAN Port for Ethernet Connection
Two USB Ports for Mouse, Keyboard, or Mobile Hard Disk Connection‡
Security for every hour and every day.
24/7 Continuous Recording
Stores up to 10 TB of footage from connected cameras to secure your data for quick, convenient access.
Every angle all on one screen.
16-Channel Real-Time Live View
Sharp image definition up to 8MP and a 16-channel display ensures you capture every detail, from every angle.
Reviewing footage is faster than ever.
Find the target footage easily by date, event types, and tags. Replay with variable playback speeds to quickly review footage.
Smart Playback Modes
Easy to Search Footage
Filter by channel/time/tag/event type
Variable playback speeds, smart
playback rules, quick edit&export and more.
More compression. More savings. Same quality.
Smart Video Coding by H.265+
Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
Video Coding Technology
Days of Recorded Video△
No need to check long compatibility lists.
ONVIF Ensures Compatibility
Easily add IPCs from VIGI and other brands to establish a powerful and varied network thanks to barrier-free compatibility.*
Up to 720 days of footage stored locally.
1 HDD (up to 10 TB)
Stores up to 10 TB ( 720 days of video) on a SATA hard drive, keeping your data storage secured locally.
up to 10 TB
Greet your visitors before they enter.
With voice intercom support, carry two-way conversations while watching your feed from anywhere. Suitable for management.
Higher bandwidth for high-definition cameras.
80 Mbps Video Access Bandwidth
High video access bandwidth ensures your NVR manages more cameras with high resolutions.
Based on laboratory testing using VIGI cameras, VIGI NVR can manage up to 16 HD cameras.
Up to16 Cameras
Manage everything with one.
Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build—whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
|Protocol||TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, UPnP|
|Incoming Bandwith||80 Mbps|
|Outgoing Bandwidth||60 Mbps|
|Package Contents||VIGI Network Video RecorderPower AdapterHDD ScrewsMouseQuick Installation Guide|
|Operating Temperature||-10–55 °C|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||246.2 × 148.2 × 45 mm|
|External Power Supply||DC 12V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption||4.25 W (without disk)|
|Video Input||16-Channel IP Video Input, up to 8 MP Resolution|
|Recording Resolution||8 MP/5 MP/ 4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA /720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|HDMI Output Resolution||1 Channel, Resolution: 3840x2160/30Hz,1920x1080/60Hz,1680x1050/60Hz, 1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz,1280x720/60Hz|
|VGA Output Resolution||1 Channel, Resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz,1680x1050/60Hz,1440x900/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz, 1280x720/60Hz|
|Decoding Format||H.265+/H.265/ H.264+/H.264|
|Live View/Playback Resolution||8 MP/5 MP/ 4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF|
|Capability||2-ch @ 8MP, 4-ch @ 4MP, 8-ch @ 2MP|
|SATA||1 SATA Interface|
|Capacity||Up to 10 TB|
|Network Interface||1 RJ-45 10/100 Mbps Self-Adaptive Ethernet Interface|
|USB Interface||2× USB 2.0|
†HDD is not included.
‡A hard disk drive (not included) must be installed for operation. Some devices may be incompatible, such as a wireless mouse.
△ Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera. Actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded, resolution, and other variables.
*Some features may operate sub-optimally due to compatibility issues. For best performance, we recommend using VIGI NVR with VIGI cameras.