VIGI 3MP Turret Network Camera
- 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C400 camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 2.8/4mm Lens: Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C400 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
- Smart Detection (motion detection, area intrusion, line-crossing, video tampering): Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
- Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
- WDR: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
- 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
- Night Vision: A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what's happening for future inspection.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- PoE/12V DC: Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
- VIGI App: Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
3MP Turret Network Camera
VIGI C400 Series
12V DC PoE
Looking for a higher resolution? It's right here.
3MP Ultra-High Definition
The VIGI C400 camera comes with 3MP—more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
Choose the right lens for your security.
2.8/4 mm Lens
Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces like elevators or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces like parking lots, C400 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
Field of View:
Distance and Detail:
Identify - Capture every detail to accurately name a person.
Distinguish - See enough features to tell different individuals apart.
We keep an eye on your business.
Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
Get instant notifications when your camera detects motion.
Set customized activity zones around key areas for more focused monitoring.
Set a boundary and receive an alert anytime a person crosses it from either or both directions.
Receive alerts when someone obstructs the camera.
Never miss a detail.
SmartVid-Smart Video Enhancement
Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
Wide Dynamic Range
Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what’s happening for future inspection.
Normal Night Vision
VIGI Night Vision
More compression. More savings. Same quality.
Smart Video Coding by H.265+
Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
Video Coding Technology
Days of Recorded Video△
Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera,and an actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded,resolution and other variables.
Discover the best way to power your camera.
Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
Flexible Installation Gives You More Convenience.
Easily route your camera's cable into a dropped ceiling or avoid drilling by slotting it through the camera's side outlet.
One Wiring Way
Second Wiring Way
Take full control over your security. Anytime, anywhere.
Build your network and manage your cameras all through your connected NVR. On-site management allows you to readily fix issues as they arise and check your system without any additional equipment.
Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
The graphics on the left show three aspects of VIGI app management.
- Easily choose a camera from the multi-display profile and move it to the top for a larger view to see more details.
- Choose and adjust specific smart detection functions for customized monitoring.
- Play back video feeds and find events in the video schedule.
VIGI Security Manager
When you are at home, control your security system from the convenience of your desktop, or laptop. Simply keep a tab on your web browser for easy, quick access to your video feeds.
Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI Solution
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build—whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
|Image Sensor||1/2.7” Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Lens||4 mm / 2.8 mm|
|Aperture||4 mm: F2.22.8 mm: F2.2|
|Viewing Angle||(4 mm) horizontal FOV: 82.5°, vertical FOV: 44.9°, diagonal FOV: 99.3°(2.8 mm) horizontal FOV: 97.8°, vertical FOV: 52.9°, diagonal FOV: 117.9°|
|Day/Night Mechanism||IR Cut Filter|
|IR Working Distance||30m|
|Minimum Illumination||Color: 0.1 Lux@F2.0; 0 Lux with IR|
|Pan/Tilt Range||Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt: 0° to 85°, Rotate: 0° to 360°|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Security||Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication|
|Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS|
|Simultaneous Live View||4 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams,or 3 Main Streams & 5 Sub-Streams|
|Package Contents||VIGI Network CameraQuick Start GuideMounting Accessories|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||123 × 123 × 83 mm|
|General Features||Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening|
|Power Supply||12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power PlugPoE (802.3af/at, class 0)|
|Power Consumption||12V DC: Max 2.4WPoE: Max 3W|
|Video Compression||Main stream: H.265/H.264Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264|
|Frame Rate & Resolutions||Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fpsResolution: 2304x1296, 2048x1280, 1920x1080, 1280x720, 704x576, 640x480, 352x288, 320x240|
|Image Settings||Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software|
|Image Enhancement||BLC/3D DNR/Prevent Overexposure to Infrared Light|
|Video Bit Rate||64 Kbps to 6 Mbps|
|Smart Event||Area Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection|
|Basic Event||Motion Detection, Video Tampering Detection, Exception ( illegal login)|
|Linkage Method||Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS|
|Region of Interest||1 Region|
|Network Interface||1 RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port|
Από United States?
Λάβετε προϊόντα, εκδηλώσεις και υπηρεσίες για την περιοχή σας.