- Grand public
- WiFi Mesh
- Réseau WiFi
- Routeurs WiFi
- Modems / Routeurs
- Maison connectée
- WiFi mobile 4G LTE
- Switches JetStream
- WiFi pro Omada et Auranet
- Réseau WiFi extérieur Pharos
- Routeurs SafeStream
- Centre d'aide
How to configure Address Reservation on Archer C2_V5?
You can reserve an IP address for a specific client. When you specify a reserved IP address for a PC on the LAN, this PC will always receive the same IP address each time when it accesses the DHCP server.
Note: Archer C2_V5 is used for demonstration in this article.
1. Login the router. For how to do that, please refer to How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
2. Go to DHCP > Address Reservation.
3. Click Add New and fill in the blanks.
1) Enter the MAC address (in XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX format.) of the client for which you want to reserve an IP address.
2) Enter the IP address (in dotted-decimal notation) which you want to reserve for the client.
3) Leave the Status as Enabled.
4) Click Save.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Veuillez nous écrire.
Click ici pour contacter le service support TP-Link.
- A propos de nous