AC4000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router
- Ultra-fast Processing--A 1.8Ghz 64-bit quad-core CPU handles all
- 4000 Mbps Wi-Fi speed--1625 Mbps on both 5 GHz bands and 750Mbps on 2.4 GHz band
- No more buffering--MU-MIMO and Tri-Band enable the router to connect more devices at the same time
- Far-reaching Range--RangeBoost technology boosts Wi-Fi to farther coverage and Beamforming focuses signal to connect devices
- Secure your network--HomeCare protects your network from malicious attack and you can manage who and how to access the network
- Easy Setup--With intuitive Phone UI or Tether app, your network is ready to go within a minute
- Gigabit Wired Speeds--1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit ports bring wired speeds to the maximum and Link Aggregation even double it to 2Gbps.
|Processor||1.8 GHz quad-core CPU and three co-processors|
|Standards and Protocols||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.3ab|
|Ports||1x GE WAN4x GE LAN1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Button||1x Power1x Wi-Fi On/Off1x WPS1x Reset1x LED On/Off|
|LED Panel||1x Power1x 2.4 GHz1x 5 GHz-11x 5 GHz-21x Ethernet1x Internet1x WPS1x USB 2.01x USB 3.0|
|Weight||1.79 lb0.81 kg|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.9 x 7.9 x 1.5 in|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 39 mm|
|Antenna||6 external antennas|
|Wi-Fi Chipset Features||MU-MIMOBeamformingAirtime FairnessRangeBoostNitroQAM|
|Signal Rate||750Mbps @ 2.4GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz1625Mbps @ 5GHz|
|System Tools||Time SettingsDiagnosticsFw OTA UpgradeConfig backup/restoreAdministrationSyslogStatisticsLED Control|
|Basic Function||Network Map (Internet Status / Client List / Speedtest)Internet SettingsWireless SettingsUSB Sharing Settings (USB Storage Sharing / FTP Server / Print Server / Media Server)HomeCare (Parental Control / Antivirus / QoS)Guest Network SettingsTP-Link Cloud SettingsMultiple Languages|
|Advanced Functions||Working Mode (Router Mode or AP Mode)Wireless ScheduleTime MachineTP-Link DDNSParental Controls/Antivirus/QoSIPv6VPN Server (OpenVPN and PPTP Servers)NAT Forwarding (DMZ / UPnP)Link Aggregation (WAN / LAN)Airtime FairnessSmart Connect|
|Attack Defense||Malicious Content FilterIntrusion Prevention SystemInfected Device Quarantine|
|Access Control||Device-based whitelist / blacklist|
|Firewall Features||Malicious Content FilterIntrusion Prevention SystemInfected Device Quarantine|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||Andriod 4.1 or higheriOS 8 or higher|
|Power Supply||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
*Use of MU-MIMO and 1024-QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
*A basic TP-Link HomeCareTM, powered by Trend MicroTM, package is included for 3 years from date of activation at no additional cost. It includes Parental controls, Quality of Service, and Antivirus. Deactivation of HomeCareTM will disable certain controls and protections. For a complete list of HomeCareTM functions, go to www.tp-link.com.