AV2000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit TL-WPA9610 KIT
- AV2000 Powerline Speed – meets the demand for bandwidth-intensive activities with the latest, fastest powerline transfer rates
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, delivering a fast and seamless wireless network to all your smartphones, tablets and computers
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – instantly configures additional extenders to your powerline network by uniformly syncing settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule across all network devices
- Plug, Pair and Play – allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired and wireless connections right away
- Easy Management – gives you easy control of your network through a powerful web interface, the user-friendly tpPLC utility and the intuitive tpPLC mobile app
*1. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
*2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
*3. Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from HomeplugAV/AV2 specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, IEEE 1901,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11a/ac 5GHz|
|Interface||TL-WPA9610：1*Gigabit Ethernet PortTL-PA9020：2*Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, LED On/Off, Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||TL-WPA9610：Maximum: 14 W Typical:10WStandby: 7 W TL-PA9020：Maximum: 5.8 W Typical:5.6WStandby: <0.6 W|
|LED Indicator||Power, Powerline, Ethernet, 2.4G Wi-Fi, 5G Wi-Fi|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||TL-WPA9610：5.5 × 3.1 × 1.9 in. (140.5 × 77.5 × 48 mm)TL-PA9020：4.85 × 2.68 × 1.18 in. (123 × 68 × 30 mm)|
|Range||300 meters in house/1000 feet over existing electrical wiring|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all AV2000, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 &AV200 powerline adapters|
|Transmission Speeds||Powerline: up to 2000 MbpsWi-Fi：up to 1200 MbpsEthernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Quality of Service||ToSSupports up to 4-level type QoSSupport up to 8-level VLAN priority field|
|Security||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Package Contents||AV2000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit: TL-WPA9610 & TL-PA90202-meter CAT.5e Ethernet Cable * 2Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS, Linux1|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°F ~ 158°F (-40°C ~ 70°C )Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing|