Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Four Ports: 4× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends into hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, dormitories and any other environments.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, and Beamforming technologies.
TP-Link Omada allows hotels to build reliable WiFi networks. Hotel WiFi network solutions including network topology, design, features, installation, and products are introduced.
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- Flexible guest control
- Seamless roaming
- Easy Management
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
- Easy management
- High-density WiFi
- Full WiFi coverage and wired connections
- VPN and security
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
- Boost Business with a Customized Page
- Facebook WiFi
- Secure Guest Network
- Easy Configuration
- Supported by all Omada APs
|Interface||• Uplink: 1× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port• Downlink: 3× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports (One port supports PoE OUT. The PoE OUT feature requires 802.3at PoE+ input and the maximum output is 13 W.)|
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||802.3af/802.3at PoE|
|Power Consumption||9 watts /25.5 watts (PoE Out Included)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||143 × 86 × 19.7 mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)|
|Antenna||2 Dual-Band Antennas• 2.4 GHz: 2× 3 dBi• 5 GHz: 2× 4 dBi|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps• 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||• 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)• QoS(WMM)• Load Balance• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Local LAN port based VLAN• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Transmission Power||• CE:≤20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)≤23 dBm (5 GHz, EIRP)• FCC:≤21 dBm (2.4 GHz)≤21 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes. Requiring the use of OC300, OC200, or Omada Software Controller.|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Wall-Plate Access Point EAP225-Wall• Installation Guide• Mounting Screw|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.