Download for TL-SG2008
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- How to Configure LAG/LACP on TP-Link Omada switches in Controller Mode
- How to configure switch as DHCP server on Standalone mode
- How to Configure Management VLAN on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches Using the New GUI
- Typical CLI Configuration Examples for TP-Link JetStream Switch
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch
- How to test the Jumbo Frame pass-through feature on TP-Link switches
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to check and modify VLANs on a TP-Link JetStream switch via SNMP
- How to achieve AAA Authentication through TACACS + server on the switch
- How to setup Switch as DHCP server on Omada SDN Controller
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?