AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP225
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Free cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE (PoE adpater included) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
An Affordable Business-Class
802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Solution
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Traditional SU-MIMO
(Single-User MIMO) AP
- sends data to one device at a time that causes more latency
(Multi-User MIMO) EAP
- simultaneously sends data to multiple devices for faster speed
Free Cloud Centralized Management
- Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook and SMS Support
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Port 802.3af PoE/
24V Passive PoE
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralized management for the whole Omada network.
* For the latest hardware version
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1 (Support IEEE802.3af PoE and Passive PoE *)|
|Power Supply||802.3af/A PoE24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)|
|Power Consumption||EU: 10.5 W US: 12.6W|
|Dimensions||8.1 × 7.1 × 1.5 in. (205.5 × 181.5 × 37.1 mm)|
|Antenna Type||3 Internal Omni *2.4GHz: 4dBi5GHz: 5dBi|
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||5GHz:Up to 867Mbps2.4GHz:Up to 450Mbps *|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)QoS(WMM)Band SteeringLoad BalanceMU-MIMO *Airtime Fairness *Beamforming *Rate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support|
|EAP Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP225Passive PoE AdapterPower CordMounting KitsInstallation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~60℃ (32℉~144℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|