TP-Link Archer TX3000E—Arms Your PC with Next-Gen Wi-Fi Technology
TP-Link is proud to introduce the first Wi-Fi 6 PCIe adapter—Archer TX3000E. Powered by the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology, Archer TX3000E is designed for low latency, faster speeds, and better performance in congested scenarios. It is perfect for a PC upgrade to make the most out of your powerful Wi-Fi 6 router.
In addition to superior Wi-Fi performance, Archer TX3000E preserves great compatibility to Bluetooth 5.0, and employs other advanced features to take your wireless experience to a whole new level.
The very latest Wi-Fi 6 standard guarantees extreme speed, ultra-low latency, and uninterrupted connectivity. Utilizing the Wi-Fi 6 foundation, Archer TX3000E is designed to liberate your gaming from cables and fully optimize your gameplay.
1024-QAM and a 160 MHz bandwidth deliver powerful, continuous Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router. Achieving speeds 3× faster than standard AC Wi-Fi drives your PC to peak performance so your setup keeps pace with your jaw-dropping skills.
Incredibly Smooth Gameplay
Lower latency is essential to gaming success. Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag by up to 75%. Enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming.
Simultaneous Entertainment for All
A revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technologies ensures the most efficient Wi Fi connection for your PC. OFDMA technology divides band resources into smaller units while MU-MIMO allows more devices to communicate simultaneously—lag-free.
The latest security enhancements—WPA3 provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protecting your network from wireless hacking. Always keep your network safe while gaming online.
Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible
Archer TX3000E is compatible with the mainstream Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieving 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2. Connect as many devices as you want, including game controllers, headphones, and keyboards, to enjoy a smoother experience than ever before.
Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extend your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities, allowing you to game anywhere and anytime. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception.
Fine Crafting for Ultimate Performance
Built with a specialized heatsink crafted to improve stability and reliability even in hot environments. Careful attention to every detail, such as gold plating on every contact point to resist oxidation, ensures a superior network experience.
Extra Low-Profile Bracket
In addition to the full-height bracket, TP-Link provides a low-profile bracket for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that will fit your board design perfectly.
- Unrivaled Wi-Fi 6 Speed—Break the gigabit barrier with speed up to 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Smoother Experience—75% lower latency ensures ultra-responsive real-time gaming
- Reliable Connections—Intel® Wi-Fi 6 chipset brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router
- Wider Signal Coverage—Two multi-directional antennas with a magnetized base are designed for optimum signal reception
- Bluetooth 5.0—The latest Bluetooth technology achieves 2× Faster Speed and 4× Broader Coverage than BT 4.2
- Improved Security—The latest security enhancements, courtesy of WPA3, provide enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Fine Crafting—Specialized heatsink and gold plating improve stability and reliability, even in hot environments
- Backward Compatibility – Full support for 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards