TP-Link® Launches AC Router with Advanced Speed and Strength
Dubai, Sep 28, 2016 – TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today introduced the AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C60. Equipped with five dedicated antennas, it transmits the latest wireless standard 802.11ac for fast, stable Wi-Fi throughout the home. Along with the latest advancements in home and business networking, the Archer C60 will be unveiled at this fall's GITEX Technology Week, which will run from October 16-20 in the Dubai World Trade Center.
A quick look into the evolution of Wi-Fi technology shows an unsurprising fact: in order to keep up with increasing demands in wireless networking, Wi-Fi routers have simply needed to be faster and stronger. As bandwidth-intensive activities such as HD streaming on television and mobile device screens has become a normal part of life, homes require a network that can deliver the necessary speed from room to room. By combining superfast wireless and robust signal strength, the Archer C60 is the Wi-Fi router homes have been looking for.
The New Wi-Fi Standard for an Advanced Online Experience
The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The result: faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash every wireless device.
Fast, Concurrent Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Thanks to dual Wi-Fi bands transmitted at 3×3 MIMO, the Archer C60 connects to multiple devices at the same time without interruption. The strong 2.4GHz (450Mbps) Wi-Fi band is perfect for sending emails, surfing the web and listening to music. The 5GHz band reaches 867Mbps for HD streaming, gaming and video chatting, without delay.
Arranged Coverage, Enhanced Stability
The Archer C60’s innovative design includes five antennas: three dedicated at 2.4GHz and two at 5GHz. These have been arranged alternately to optimize its dual band signal for maximized coverage, minimized interference.
"Every home deserves Wi-Fi that connects faster and covers a wider area," explained Denny Liang, Manager of TP-Link MEA. "We've designed products like the Archer C60 to bring the ideal wireless network that is needed now more than ever."
- AC1350 dual-band delivers up to 1317Mbps* Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (450Mbps), and 5GHz (867Mbps) bands
- Advanced 802.11ac Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of compatible wireless devices
- Three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage, with an organized antenna arrangement to reduce signal interference and enhance stability
- 3×3 MIMO supports more data transmission and reception for greater wireless speed and stability
- Set time limits and block websites through parental controls to keep children safe
- Guest network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- Check network status and adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) using the TP-Link Tether App