Download for TL-WN725N
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Setup and Installation Video (for Windows)
TP-Link Wireless Adapter Troubleshooting Video(for Windows)
-  Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
-  Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
-  How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
-  How to configure the TP-Link wireless adapter working as a Soft AP with new utility
-  What can I do if the TP-Link Wireless Adapter is not achieving desired speed?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
-  How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
-  How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
-  How to Use the New TP-Link Wireless Configuration Utility to connect to network?
-  How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
-  What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
-  How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
-  Why cannot I scan any wireless network on Windows 7 nor Vista with Kaspersky installed?
-  How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
-  Automatic Installation of TP-Link Adapters under Windows 7
-  How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
-  How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
-  How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
|Published Date: 2012-05-15||Language: English||File Size: 41.24 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:For TL-WN725N v1 only