An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Effortless Deployment and Scalability
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Installation Made Easy
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
*Fit for following three kinds of wall junction
86mm wall junction box
Standard EU wall junction box
Standard US wall junction box
Three Ethernet Jacks, One PoE Outlet
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
The EAP225-Wall blends seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 15 mm in thickness.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.†
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
Here you will have the opportunity to show them your products, services, offers, promotions or simply information related to your business. With TP-Link captive portal functions, boost your online business through guest Wi-Fi with Facebook Login, Voucher, and other flexible authentication options.
TP-Link Connects Communities with Reliable and Intelligent Infrastructure
“We chose TP-Link materials because:
(1) We evaluated the reliability and performance of them as being sufficient enough, in relation with their cost and competition.
(2) Whenever we needed their people, they were ready to support us appropriately.
(3) The TP-Link suggested partner, was having excellent “Know How” of his job and he was acting with professionalism in collaboration with TP-Link Hellas office.
For sure, we will trust again the people of TP-Link Hellas, in the future. ”
——Mr. Nikos Skarakis (Business Owner)
• 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio• Automatic Channel Assignment• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)• QoS(WMM)• Load Balance• Rate Limit• Reboot Schedule• Wireless Schedule• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
• Captive Portal Authentication• Access Control• Wireless Mac Address Filtering• Wireless Isolation Between Clients• SSID to VLAN Mapping• Local LAN port based VLAN• Rogue AP Detection• 802.1X Support• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.