Omada Hardware Controller
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app for convenient management.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- PoE (802.3af/802.3at) supported for easy installation.
- Industry leading hardware design with the powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB port for auto backup.
Wi-Fi Network Management
Dedicated Network for Centralized Management
The OC200 Omada Hardware Controller provides centralized management of the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and effortlessly scale your network to boost your business.
- No PC/Server Needed
- Superior Reliability and Security
- Cloud Access for Greater Convenience
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability.
Hassle-Free Centralized Cloud Management:
100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Industry-Leading Hardware Design
Equipped with an advanced design and the latest chipset, OC200 has enough processing power to support the massive management of your business network.
Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login
Give visitors secure Wi-Fi access via a captive portal with wireless isolation technology. A new SMS authentication feature simplifies the connection process while Facebook authentication raises the social media profile of your business.
Greater Convenience with the Omada App
Remotely access and configure the OC200 with a tap of your phone—from anywhere in the world.
|Interface||• 2× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port• 1× USB 2.0 Port• 1× Micro USB Port|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/Minimum 1A）|
|Dimensions||3.9×3.9×1.0 in (100×98×25 mm)|
|Centralized Management||Up to 100 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers|
|Management Features||• Automatic Device Discovery • Batch Configuration• Batch Firmware Upgrading • Intelligent Network Monitoring• Abnormal Event Warnings• Unified Configuration• Reboot Schedule• Captive Portal Configuration|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Omada Hardware Controller OC200• Quick Installation Guide • Ethernet Cable|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|