Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Software Controller
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
Omada Discovery Utility 5.0.8
1. Adapt to Omada SDN Controller v5.0, support new device protocol and new inform url format
1. Upgrade log4j version to 2.16.0 to avoid remote code execution vulnerability in Apache log4j2.
2. Fixed the bug that the actual issued IP address is inconsistent with the configuration.
3. Fixed the bug that batch IP is issued to multiple devices continuously, but not all of them are actually issued.
4. Fixed the bug that when a port conflict is detected, the prompt message is not centered and the display is incomplete.
1. Omada CBC v5 must use this version of Omada Discovery Utility due to the change of the inform url format.
2. Double click the software or run the command "java -jar **.jar" to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC first.
4. Omada Controller and Discover Utility cannot run on the same computer at the same time.
Omada Discovery Utility 4.2.4
1. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
2. Add timeout mechanism during adopting the devices.
1. This version of software can be used in both Windows and Mac operation system.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS (**.jar is the name of this software).
Omada Discovery Utility 4.1.4
1. Fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v4.1.4.
2. Support to discover the gateway and switch that support Omada SDN platform.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.2.1
1. Fixed the bug that the Discovery Utility may fail to find EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that the Cancel button may overlap with the display box after managing APs.
Omada Discovery Utility_v3.1.13
1. Fixed the bug that when the Discovery Utility issues Controller_IP to EAPs which are in factory status, Controller cannot batch manage the EAPs.
2. Fixed the bug that sometimes the Discovery Utility cannot find all EAPs when running in MacOS.
2. Double click the software or run the command “java –jar **.jar” to run the software on MacOS(**.jar is the name of this software).
3. To run this software, you need to install JRE 8.0 on your PC.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
This video will demonstration how to do a full configuration with TP-Link Omada products including gateway, switches and EAPs. As an example, we are going to build the wired and wireless networks from scratch at our TP-Link Office. The setup consists of 7 steps:
Step 1. Log in to the Controller
Step 2. Adopt Devices
Step 3. View Dashboard and Menus
Step 4. Set up WAN
Step 5. Set up LAN and VLANs
Step 6. Set up Wi-Fi
Step 7. Set up ACL
Before You BuyUser Application RequirementConfiguration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parametersSecurity Advisoryofficial statementWhen You Set UpTroubleshootingFurther Assistance
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
OC200(UN)_V2.6_2.11.3 Build 20230906
Built-in Omada SDN Controller V5.12.9
OC200(UN)_V2.6_2.9.3 Build 20230328
Built-in Omada SDN Controller v5.9.32
OC200(UN)_V2.6_2.6.1 Build 20220921
Built-in Omada Controller v5.6.4
Built-in Omada SDN Controller v5.0.30
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.14 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
First firmware released for OC200(UN) 2.0 with built-in Omada SDN Controller v5.0.29.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
accepted_local_switcher, tp_privacy_base, tp_privacy_marketing, tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple, tp_top-banner, tp_popup-bottom, tp_popup-center, tp_popup-right-middle, tp_popup-right-bottom
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
id, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, LOGIN_INFO, SIDCC, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, SID, YSC, __Secure-1PSID, __Secure-1PAPISID, __Secure-1PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC, 1P_JAR, AEC, NID, OTZ
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _ga_<container-id>, _ga, _gat_gtag_<container-id>
Google Ads & DoubleClick
cebsp_, _ce.s, _ce.clock_data, _ce.clock_event, cebs
OptanonConsent, _sctr, _cs_s, _hjFirstSeen, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjSessionUser_14, _fbp, ajs_anonymous_id, _hjSessionUser_<hotjar-id>, _uetsid, _schn, _uetvid, NEXT_LOCALE, _hjSession_14, _hjid, _cs_c, _scid, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _cs_id, _gcl_au, _ga, _gid, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjSession_<hotjar-id>, _hjIncludedInSessionSample_<hotjar-id>
lidc, AnalyticsSyncHistory, UserMatchHistory, bcookie, li_sugr, ln_or