Stáhnout pro T1500G-8T
- Product Overview
- How to configure Port Isolation on Smart and L2 Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart and L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- What should I do if I cannot access the web management page of my TP-Link switch?
- How to configure STP/RSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure MSTP on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Access Control to block users' access to the switch using the new GUI？
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure Voice VLAN to optimize the transmission of voice traffic on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- How to configure backup image when upgrading a firmware on TP-Link Smart/Managed Switches using the new GUI?
- Why are some functions lost after I log in to the switch?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and L2 managed switches using the new GUI and CLI?
- How to configure OpenSSH 7.0(and above) to login smart and managed switches?
- Do you still have any doubt about the effect of QoS on the Switch of TP-Link?
- How to configure the default gateway of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI?
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network using L2 switch?
- Why the Firmware Version Does Not Change after Upgrading in T Series Switches?
- How to configure MAC ACL on Smart/Managed switch?
- How to configure LACP on our Smart/ Managed Switch?
- How to change the IP address of the smart and managed switches using the old GUI and CLI?
- How to Block an illegal client with Certain IP address from getting access to the network using TP-Link Managed Switches
- How to configure RSTP on TP-Link switches using the old GUI?
- How to configure Getting Time from NTP Server on TP-Link Smart & Managed Switch?
- What are the differences in features and application scenarios among various serial switches?
- How to build up an 802.1X access authentication system using TP-Link switch?
- How to configure 802.1q VLAN on Smart Switches？
- How to Configure Port Mirror on TP-Link Smart Switches and L2 Managed Switches?
- How to Configure Port Isolation Function on Our Layer 2 Manage switches through Web Browser?
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
Jak zjisti hardwarovou verzi vašeho TP-Link zařízení?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Datum vydání: 2018-08-08||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 7.55 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Datum vydání: 2018-10-29||Jazyk: Angličtina||Velikost souboru: 199.67 KB|
Operační systém: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
- Supported Public MIBs for TP-Link Switches
- Q&A_Ethernet Switching
- Q&A_Basic Configuration
- Q&A_Interface and Device Management
Feature Configuration Guide
- Key Points of Managing the Switch via SNMP
- Access Rights of Different User Account Types
- Managing System
- Configuration Guide for Accessing the Switch Securely
- Configuring Access Security
- Accessing the Switch
- Configuring Layer 2 Multicast
- Configuring System Logs
- Configuring DLDP
- Configuring Port Security
- Configuring DoS Defend
- Configuring IPv6 IMPB
- Configuring IPv4 IMPB
- Configuring DHCP Filter
- Configuring ACL
- Configuring AAA
- Configuring 802.1x
- Configuring Spanning Tree
- Configuring Protocol VLAN
- Configuring MAC VLAN
- Configuring GVRP
- Mirroring Traffic
- Monitoring Traffic
- Monitoring the System
- Managing Physical Interface
- Configuring MAC Address
- Configuring LAG
- Configuring DHCP T1500&T1500G
- Diagnosing the Device & Network
- Configuring LLDP
- Configuring 802.1Q VLAN
- Configuring SNMP & RMON
- Configuring QoS_T1500&T1500G&T1600G
- Lightning Protection Guide