Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>Wie finde ich die Hardware Version auf einem TP-Link Gerät?
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
1. Expand the number of Omada Controller’s User Account to 500.
2. Optimize the External Portal Server to support URL with parameters.
1. To use Omada Controller 3.2.X new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Omada Controller 3.2.X from 2.4.X or earlier version.
1. Change the mechanism that when adopting an EAP, the Controller will retain the IP configuration of EAP in Standalone mode.
2. Change the mechanism that multiple Omada Controllers can run on the same subnet.
3. Add the button of “Start Omada Controller after installation” and check it by default.
4. Extend the Max Associated Clients in Load Balance to 255.
5. Optimize the UI of Channel Utilization.
6. Optimize the authentication page of portal.
7. Optimize the UI of the portal that you cannot click Apply when you are uploading a photo.
8. Optimize the External Portal Server to support URL with parameters.
1. Fixed the bug that the page of MAC filter may not display all groups when there are more than 5 groups.
2. Fixed the bug that after deleting a site, the Voucher code and Local user of this site still exist.
3. Fixed the bug that the site configuration will fail to restore when the imported site contains same Voucher code as the current Controller.
4. Fixed the bug that when mesh AP is powered off during upgrade, Controller may fail to upgrade other APs, with a prompt message “Other APs are upgrading”.
1. To use new features on Omada Controller 3.2.x, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. The Omada Controller program needs to use the system's netstat command. If the Linux system does not have net-tools installed (which contain the netstat command), the program may not be able to run normally.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above, Debian 9.8.
4. Built-in JRE 1.8 Java environment.
5. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
6. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Omada Controller 3.2.X from 2.4.8.
7. When upgrading from Controller 2.5.3 Linux to this version via install.sh, you need to uninstall old version of Controller first.
1. To use new features on Omada Controller 3.2.X, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
3. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04/Debian 9.8
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementStandalone EAP Log in Edit SSIDEAP reset backup and restore firmware update system time user accountConfigurationConfiguration ExamplePortalQuick Start
Subscription Für TP-Link ist Datenschutz sehr wichtig. Weitere Informationen zu unseren Datenschutzbedingungen finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von TP-Link.
Ich möchte informiert werden über TP-Link Neuheiten, Produktupdates oder Angebote.
Hiermit bestätigen Sie sich einverstanden mit unseren Datenschutz- und Nutzungsbestimmungen.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.