TL-ANT5830MDEnd of Life
5GHz 30dBi 2×2 MIMO Dish Antenna
- High-gain directional antenna provides long distance Point-to-Point bridge and network backhaul
- Easy installation and seamless integration with the Pharos Base Station WBS510
- MIMO technology ensures increased throughput
- Weatherproof design offers protection in harsh environments
- Includes two RP-SMA cables suitable for Pharos Base Station WBS510
The Pharos Dish Antenna features 2x2 MIMO technology, is suitable for outdoor use, and is ideally paired with a Pharos Base Station. This antenna feature high-gain directional transmission and represent an excellent solution for providing long distance Point-to-Point data transmission.
Common Deployment Goals
When installed alongside a Pharos Base Station, the TL-ANT5830MD is capable of providing long distance Point-to-Point bridge and network backbaul.
TP-LINK dish antennas feature a built in mounting apparatus and work seamlessly with Pharos Base Stations, meaning that no tools are required for installation.
|Frequency||5.0 ~ 6.0GHz|
|Gain||30dBi (Exclude Cable Loss)|
|HPOL Beamwidth||6° (3dB)|
|VPOL Beamwidth||6° (3dB)|
|Elevation Beamwidth||6° (3dB)|
|Polarization||Horizontal & Vertical|
|F/B Ratio||34dB Min|
|Survival Wind Speed||241 Km/h|
|Dimension||Product Size: 650×650×360 mm
Package Size: 790×710×200 mm