Download for EAP115
How to Set up a TP-Link EAP via Web browserThis video will demonstrate how to set up a TP-Link EAP via a web browser. The setup consists of three steps:
1. Connect the EAP to the network
2. Log into the EAP (via a wired/wireless connection)
3. Change the default SSID
This video is suitable for users with a small number (1-3) of EAPs .
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using EAP/Omada controller (via EAP Discover Utility)?
- How to adopt EAP in Controller Mode?
- What should I do when the controller fails to discover the EAP?
- Troubleshooting of Wireless Issues for Omada EAP Products
- How to configure the portal function on Omada Controller?
- How to successfully open Omada Discovery Utility?
- How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products
- Will the Configuration Still Work with EAPs When the Omada Controller Goes Offline?
- What if I forget the password of EAP Controller?
- How to set Access Control to create guest SSID on Omada Controller/EAP
- How to Configure Voucher Authentication on Omada Controller?
- How Do I Log into the Web Management Page of the EAP (Cluster mode)?
- How do I login to the web management page of the EAP Series products (Standalone mode)?
- How to manage EAPs in different subnets using EAP/Omada Controller (via DHCP option 138)?
- Do I need to keep controller running when using portal authentication?
- How to set up different SSIDs and Passwords for each EAP through EAP Controller?
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Controller 3.0.5 or below)
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (above Omada Controller 2.6.0)
- The Requirements of Establishing an External Portal Server (below Omada Controller 2.5.4)
- How to Configure the Portal Function on the EAP (Cluster mode)?
- How to view detailed client information of an EAP?
- Frequently asked questions of EAP Series Access Points
- What Can I Do If I Fail to Log In to the EAP via the Domain Name?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with EAP Discover Utility)
- Source code template for External Web Portal (Standalone Mode)
- What Is the Difference Between Login Account, Cloud Account, Device Account and User Account in Omada Controller?
- What is Fast Roaming of TP-Link Business Wi-Fi Products?
- How to Configure Omada Controller as a Windows Service（above Controller 2.5.4）
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- Configure rogue AP detection on EAP/Omada Controller
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP/Omada Controller (via VPN Tunnel with EAP Discover Utility)?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP/Omada Controller (via VPN Tunnel with DHCP Option138)?
- How to manage EAPs at different sites across Internet using EAP/Omada Controller (via NAT Port Forwarding for Controller Host with DHCP Option138)?
- How to manage EAPs in different VLANs using Omada Controller?
- How to Change the Language of the Printed Voucher Code？
- How to Configure Load Balance Omada Controller?
- How to Configure Reboot schedule and Wi-Fi Scheduler function of Omada Controller?
- Q&A for TP-Link Omada App
- How do I upgrade the firmware of my EAP device via web browser?
- How do I find the firmware version of my EAP device?
- How to choose EAP products
- How to set up rate limit through EAP controller
- How to configure free authentication policy on EAP Controller
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP MU-MIMO?
- What is TP-Link EAP Beamforming?
- What is TP-Link EAP/CAP Airtime Fairness?
- How to Configure Band Steering on TP-Link Omada Controller?
- What should be noticed when running the EAP Controller for the first time?
- How to configure Multiple SSIDs with Multiple Subnets on EAP products
- An Example for theFree Authentication Policy Configuration on EAP (Cluster mode)?
- Understanding and Configuration of Cluster Mode
- How to deploy EAP controller on a private cloud (AWS EC2)?
- How to build a Wireless Network for School Canteen using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Chain Store using tp-link products?
- How to build a Factory Network using TP-Link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Shopping Mall using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Network for Dormitory using tp-link products?
- How to build a Network for Restaurant & Cafe using tp-link products?
- How to build a Campus Network using TP-LINK products?
- How to Manage EAPs at Different Locations
- How to Change the Default Ports for EAP Controller?
- Hotspot authentication for multiple subnet with different VLANs
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2018-02-28||Language: English||File Size: 104.73MB|
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/Server
1. Supports rate limit function for a single client. (If you have set SSID, Client, Voucher rate limit together, the minimum limit value will take effect.)
2. RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) of clients will be displayed in the clients list of Omada Controller.
3. Added Historical Data Retention function to clean history and cache files of Omada Controller periodically.
4, Improved the Portal Authentication mechanism. Users who didn’t pass the authentication cannot access local network.
5. HTTPS now supports the redirection of portal authentication page.
6. Facebook Portal now intercepts HTTPS access unless you pass the authentication.
7. Added Daily Limit function to No Authentication portal. After authentication times out, users cannot get authenticated again in one day.
8. Supports single and bulk printing of Voucher code.
9. Omada Controller will create Free Authentication Policy automatically when the External Web Portal Server or External Portal Server is configured.
10. Increased the synchronization update process on Omada Controller when the IP address of EAP is changed.
11. Added error messages that port is already occupied or another Controller is already running in the subnet when starting the Omada Controller.
12. Changed the name of EAP Controller to Omada Controller
1. Added Term of Use function back in portal authentication page.
2. Fix the bug that cannot add Background Picture or Logo Picture in Portal login page when image size is less than 2MB.
3. Fix the bug that the Top-Level Domain of e-mail address cannot exceed 4 English characters.
4. Fix the bug that set Facebook Portal authentication failed when using Firefox browser with private mode and tracking protection function enabled.
5. Fix the bug that cannot login the portal authentication page after changing the default HTTP port (8088) of Omada Controller (you also need to upgrade the corresponding firmware of EAP which fixed this bug).
6. Fix the bug that cannot search the AP name with a blank in the Access Points and Clients list of Omada Controller.
1. To use Omada Controller 2.6.x added new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.
2. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
3. Portal configuration will be lost after upgraded to Omada Controller 2.6.X from 2.4.X or earlier version.
|Published Date: 2018-01-05||Language: English||File Size: 113.15MB|
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/Server
1. To use Omada Controller 2.5.x added new features, you need to upgrade your EAP's firmware to the corresponding version.