TP-Link Business Solution for Education Networks
In the modern educational institution, wireless connectivity is as essential as good professors and books. Reliable, secure and convenient Wi-Fi provides students with unlimited access to information to enrich their education. It also allows teachers to access a wider variety of resources that promote more effective learning and development.
- 1. Deliver both wired and wireless network access to students and teachers
- 2. Provide remote access to educational resources
- 3. Integrate Access Control to set limits on the resources allowed to students
- 4. Ensure safe and secure campus environment, both physically and virtually
- 5. Allow simple management and low-cost maintenance
- Wide-ranging indoor and outdoor options deliver comprehensive wireless coverage
- Access Point designs include ceiling, wall and pole-mount installation for the classroom, dormitory, library, outdoor areas and more.
- VPN routers enable remote access to resources and systems
- IPSec/PPTP/L2TP network protocols allow off-campus students and teachers to access the intranet anytime, anywhere through the VPN router.
- Feature-rich solution keeps the campus network in order
- Access Control and MAC Filtering define white and black lists of internet resources, while Wireless Isolation controls wireless client communication, maintaining a healthy campus network.
- Abundant security features protect the network from threats
- TP-Link switches feature IP-MAC-Port-VLAN Binding, 802.1X Authentication, ARP Inspection and IP Source Guard to safeguard a campus network's various files and sensitive information with consistent stability and security.
- Centralized management maintains network efficiency
- The free, easy-to-use Controller Software and the secure, stable Wireless Controller allow network administrators to easily configure and monitor hundreds of access points from a single location.
|Router||TL-ER6120||SafeStream Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN Router|
|Core Switch||T3700G-28TQ||JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Stackable L3 Managed Switch|
|Convergence Switch||T2600G-28TS||JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots|
|Access Switch||TL-SG1024||24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch|
|TL-SG1008P||8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE|
|Software-Managed||Controller Software||Free EAP Controller Software that can easily manage hundreds of EAPs|
|Access Point EAP330||AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP320||AC1200 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP245||AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP225||AC1200 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP115-Wall||300 Mbps Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point EAP110-Outdoor||300 Mbps Wall-Plate Access Point|
|Hardware-Managed||Wireless Controller AC500||Secure and stable Wireless Controller that can manage up to 500 CAPs|
|Access Point CAP1750||AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300||300 Mbps Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300-Wall||300 Mbps Wall-Plate Access Point|
|Access Point CAP300-Outdoor||300 Mbps Outdoor Access Point|
Get the Solutions and Products with Partner Program
TP-Link’s success as a provider of network solutions has been built on its relationship and unrivalled commitment to its partners. For Value-added Resellers (VARs) and System Integrators (SIs) looking for access to even better deals and tailored support, TP-Link has designed the TP-Link Partner Program to help grow business.