Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
User Application RequirementConfiguration GuideTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
EAP225-Outdoor(EU)_V1_1.3.0 Build 180614
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v2.7.x or above
1. Add support for Mesh networking which allows you to deploy EAP wirelessly.
2. Add support for Fast Roaming (802.11k/v) which can improve user experience when roaming between the EAPs.
1. For EAP225-Outdoor_v1 only.
2. Mesh networking can only be used after the EAP is managed by Omada Controller 2.7.0 or higher version.
3. Mesh networking can only be used after upgraded your EAP to this or later firmware.
4. Fast Roaming requires that wireless clients support 802.11k/v to take effect.
5. If you managed EAP by Omada Controller, you can't manage this EAP by Web management page, unless you have reset the EAP.
6. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
EAP225-Outdoor(EU)_V1_1.2.0 Build 180411
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
1. Support Omada APP management method.
2. Management mechanism changing: In standalone mode, only one user is allowed to login the management page of the EAP at the same time.
3. Changed the selecting range of auto channel of 2.4G radio to non-overlapping channel 1/6/11.
4. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.
1. For EAP225-Outdoor (EU)_V1 only.
2. If you managed EAP by Omada Controller, you can't manage this EAP by Web management page, unless you have reset the EAP.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
EAP225-Outdoor(EU)_V1_1.1.0 Build 20180313
1. Supports HTTPS redirection of portal authentication page.
2. Facebook Portal now intercepts HTTPS access unless you pass the authentication
3. Omada Controller will create Free Authentication Policy for the External Web Portal Server and External Portal Server automatically.
4. Supports rate limit function for a single client. (If you have set SSID, Client, Voucher rate limit at the same time, and the minimum limit value will take effect.)
5. Restricts local resources access of wireless clients which did not pass the authentication.
6. Decreased the synchronization update time of Omada Controller when the IP address of EAP is changed.
7. EAP will report Client RSSI information to Omada Controller.
8. Supports DFS channel function.
9. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.
1. For EAP225-Outdoor(EU)_V1 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: To use Omada, please update your EAP's firmware to the latest version.
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementStandalone EAP Log in Edit SSIDEAP reset backup and restore firmware update system time user accountConfigurationConfiguration ExamplePortalQuick Start
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.