Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.10 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new features of the Controller require firmware upgrades to the device, the firmware for gateways will be released soon.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.14 or below) to this version, please read the: Omada Controller Upgrade Guide
Some new functions of the Controller require device firmware support, and the supporting firmware for routers and switches will be released soon.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Omada Discovery Utility_v2.0.0_Mac
1. Change name to "Omada Discovery Utility".
2. Update background picture during installation.
3. Limit the maximum length of controller hostname to 79.
Fix the bug that searching in the search box will cause the software to hang.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11.
User Application RequirementTroubleshootingConfiguration GuideQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_5.0.2 Build 20210604
Please upgrade firmware/software from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it may cause upgrade failure or mistakes and be against the warranty.
This firmware fully adapts the Omada SDN platform and only compatible with Omada Controller v4.1.5 or above.
If you are using an old Omada controller and plan to upgrade this firmware for EAP, you must upgrade the Omada Controller as well: Upgrade Guide
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_5.0.1 Build 20210316
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_5.0.0 Build 20200914
This firmware is fully adapted Omada SDN platform but only compatible with Omada controller v4.1.5 or above.
If you are using old Omada controller and plan to upgrade firmware for EAP, then you must upgrade Omada controller as well. Please follow Upgrade Guide to upgrade the Omada Controller.
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.20.0 Build 20200511
This firmware is fully adapted Omada SDN platform but only compatible with Omada controller v4.1.5 or above.
If you are using old Omada controller and plan to upgrade firmware for EAP, then you must upgrade Omada controller as well, and please follow Upgrade Guide to upgrade Omada controller.
If your EAP is working standalone, please note that the EAP will be reset after upgrading to this firmware and you need to re-configure your EAP.
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.5.0 Build 20200113
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v3.2.6 or above
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.4.0 Build 20191014
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v3.2.x or above
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.3.0 Build 20190301
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v3.1.x or above
1. Add Radius Accounting to External Radius Server in standalone mode.
2. Add SSID Radius accounting to WPA-Enterprise security mode.
3. Add SSL encryption in Auto Mail of Log Settings.
4. Support the feature of merging 2.4GHz and 5GHz SSID with Controller 3.1.4.
5. Support SSID MAC Authentication to none security mode with Controller 3.1.4.
6. Support channel utilization function with Controller 3.1.4.
7. Support Layer-3 Accessibility in SSH with Controller 3.1.4.
8. Change the rule of the LED when resetting/rebooting EAP.
1. For EAP110-Outdoor_V3 only.
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
3. This version of firmware is applied to Omada APP of version 2.1.X or above.
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.2.0 Build 20181113
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v3.0.x or above
1. Add Band Steering/LED Locate/Client rate limit/SSID rate limit Function in Standalone mode.
2. Add More Client Detail Log in standalone mode.
3. The SSID isolation function is promoted to the Guest Network Function. Wireless Clients connected with Guest SSID can’t communicate with each other and the local network.
4. UI optimization
5. Change the HTTP port of Portal authentication page from 80 to 22080 in standalone mode.
1. Fixed the bug that HTTPS redirection of Portal authentication page will be inoperative when Omada Controller and Omada EAP belong to different subnet.
2. Fixed the bug that we may fail to change the configuration of portal function in standalone mode, if we uncheck Term of Use function in portal configuration page.
3. Fixed the bug that HTTPS redirection of Portal authentication page will be inoperative when the IP address of Omada EAP and wireless clients belong to different subnet.
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.1.0 Build 20180418
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
1. Support Omada APP management method.
2. Management mechanism changing: In standalone mode, only one user is allowed to login the management page of the EAP at the same time.
3. Supports HTTPS redirection of portal authentication page.
4. Facebook Portal now intercepts HTTPS access unless you pass the authentication.
5. Omada Controller will create Free Authentication Policy for the External Web Portal Server and External Portal Server automatically.
6. Supports rate limit function for a single client. (If you have set SSID, Client, Voucher rate limit at the same time, and the minimum limit value will take effect.)
7. Restricts local resources access of wireless clients which did not pass the authentication.
8. Decreased the synchronization update time of Omada Controller when the IP address of EAP is changed.
9. EAP will report Client RSSI information to Omada Controller.
10. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.
11. Changed the selecting range of auto channel of 2.4G radio to non-overlapping channel 1/6/11
1. Fixed the incorrect IP address displaying of some clients in Omada Controller.
2. Fixed the bug that clients may still be able to connect with EAP after blocking the clients in clients list.
3. Fixed the bug that SSID rate limit configuration may not take effect if it is configured when wireless radio is turned off.
1. For EAP110-Outdoor (EU)_V3 only.
2. If you managed EAP by Omada Controller, you can’t manage this EAP by Web management page, unless you have reset the EAP.
3. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
EAP110-Outdoor(EU)_V3_3.0.0 Build 20171127
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.5.x
1. First firmware released for EAP110-Outdoor_V3.
2. Facebook Portal Authentication, SMS Portal Authentication and Local User Authentication support for EAP110-Outdoor_V3 when managed by Omada Controller.
1. EAP will reboot when XiaoMi/Samsung phones connect to the Portal network.
2. Only three Predefine Country are available to be selected under the Daylight Saving.
3. Failed redirection of portal authentication page after changing the default HTTP port of Omada Controller.
1. For EAP110-Outdoor_V3
2. Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: To use Omada, please update your EAP's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.
EAP AdoptionFacebook portal authenticationManagementStandalone EAP Log in Edit SSIDEAP reset backup and restore firmware update system time user accountConfigurationConfiguration ExamplePortalQuick Start
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
Site Selection Popup
SMB Product Selection System
tp_smb-select-product_scence, tp_smb-select-product_scenceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userChoice, tp_smb-select-product_userChoiceSimple, tp_smb-select-product_userInfo, tp_smb-select-product_userInfoSimple
__livechat, __lc2_cid, __lc2_cst, __lc_cid, __lc_cst, CASID
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, CONSENT, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSIDCC
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
Google Ads & DoubleClick
NID, IDE, test_cookie, id, 1P_JAR
fr, spin, xs, datr, c_user, sb, _fbp
_ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc
_hjKB, _fbp, ajs_user_id, _BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986, _hjid, _gcl_au, _ga, ajs_anonymous_id, _BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, _hjFirstSeen, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjTLDTest
Hm_lpvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, Hm_lvt_33178d1a3aad1dcf1c9b345501daa675, HMACCOUNT_BFESS
lms_analytics, AnalyticsSyncHistory, _gcl_au, liap