450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR945N
- 450Mbps Wi-Fi – Ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Metallic Exterior – A steel exterior finish prevents outside interference to create an overall reliable network experience
- Superior Coverage – Three external antennas increase the stable omnidirectional signal
- TP-Link Tether App – Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- WPS – Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button
Real Steel, Real Strength
450Mbps Wireless N Router
A Steel Body of Power and Precision
The gentle curves and metallic elegance of the TL-WR945N is crafted from aluminum alloy. This was achieved through a new feat of industrial design: a remarkably precise, nine-step anodization and polishing process. Through a high-precision CNC machine accurate to 0.1mm, the TL-WR945N was born.
Designed for Strength from the Inside Out
The TL-WR945N wasn't just made for looks. A steel exterior effectively dissipates heat in all directions, as well as prevents outside signal interference. The end result is a modern design with all the form and function for a reliable Wi-Fi network.
- Optimized Heat Dissipation
- Even in high-temperature conditions, the TL-WR945N evenly distributes operational heat up to 50% faster than traditional routers, ensuring long-term stability.
- Minimized Signal Interference
- The metal exterior naturally shields the TL-WR945N against electromagnetic interference from other electronic devices. A clearer signal eliminates weak, dropped connections.
Powerful Processor for Superior performance
Inside the TL-WR945N lies a superior processor, solely designed by Qualcomm. It simultaneous connects multiple devices with fast, stable wireless transmission and data transfers.
450Mbps – The Best Choice on 2.4GHz
The TL-WR945N reaches up to 450Mbps Wi-Fi, the maximum available on a single 2.4GHz band, delivering smooth speed for your bandwidth-intensive applications. With 3×3 MIMO technology, enjoy HD streaming and gaming with an even more fluid experience than 300Mbps and 150Mbps.
- 3x3 at 450Mbps
Innovative Antennas for Maximized Coverage
With three external omni-directional 5dBi high gain antennas, the TL-WR945N maintains strong Wi-Fi even over greater distances, up to 2x the range than traditional routers. A reliable Wi-Fi signal covers each corner of your home, eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones.
AP Mode for Wi-Fi Freedom
The TL-WR945N includes a built-in access point mode. Simply connect your router or wired device to its Ethernet port and easily give your wired internet connection Wi-Fi freedom. Enjoy flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs of any network situation.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the TL-WR945N in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device.
- Parental Controls
- Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
- Guest Network
- Provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- Bandwidth Control
- Assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth for optimum performance
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT|
|Button||Wi-Fi/WPS ButtonReset ButtonPower On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.3×5.2×0.9 in.（185×132×24 mm）|
|Antenna||3*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna|
NBN - Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
NBN - Fibre to the Home (FTTH)
For further information on NBN connections please visit: http://www.nbnco.com.au/learn-about-the-nbn/network-technology.html
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 450Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER130M: -68dBm@10% PER108M: -68dBm@10% PER54M: -68dBm@10% PER11M: -85dBm@8% PER6M: -88dBm@10% PER1M: -90dBm@8% PER|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)/BigPond|
|Management||Access ControlLocal ManagementRemote Management|
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI FirewallIP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain FilterIP and MAC Address Binding|
|Package Contents||TL-WR945NPower supply unitEthernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
Limited 3-Year Warranty
For further information on our warranty policy please visit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/support/rma