Download for TL-PA411KIT
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
-  How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
-  What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
-  How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
-  Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
-  What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
-  Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
-  How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
-  What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
-  Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
-  How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
-  How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
-  How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
-  How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
-  How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
|Published Date: 2012-09-13||Language: English||File Size: 2.22 MB|
Operating System: Win XP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:Suitable for all TP-LINK powerline adapers