Download for Archer C20
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
-  How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
-  How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new Blue UI)?
-  How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new blue UI)?
-  Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
-  How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
-  What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
-  How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-LINK dual band wireless router?
-  How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
-  How to improve my wireless speed or range?
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.