TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2210P is equipped with 8 gigabits RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support IEEE 802.3af/at with a total PoE power budget of 61W* and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK's Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2210P is specially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. TL-SG2210P comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service(QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What’s more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG2210P supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 61W* to power any 802.3af/at compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones, and other PoE-powered devices while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG2210P is ideal for flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. The administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority, and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter-free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more applications of layer 2 switches, TL-SG2210P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics, and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG2210P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enable the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. The actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
TP-Link Helps ISP Soborka Provide Better Service for Subscribers
“TP-Link’s products offer tremendous value, which allowed us to reduce the cost of updating our large network without compromising performance. Our customers are much more satisfied with the network since the upgrade. It has done a lot to improve our reputation.”
• 16 IP Interfaces- Support IPv4/IPv6 Interface• Static Routing- 32 IPv4/IPv6 Static Routes• DHCP Server• DHCP Relay- DHCP Interface Relay- DHCP VLAN Relay• DHCP L2 Relay• Static ARP• Proxy ARP• Gratuitous ARP• Link Aggregation- Static link aggregation- 802.3ad LACP- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 portsper group• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect,Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- CPU Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both• Device Link Detect Protocol (DLDP)• 802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED
• VLAN Group- Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN: 12 Entries• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range- Time Slice- Week Time-Range- Absolute Time-Range- Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL- Source IP- Destination IP- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Source Port- TCP/UDP Destination Port- DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation- Permit/Deny• Policy Action- Mirror- Rate Limit- Redirect- QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding- Port Binding- VLAN Binding• Actions for flows- Mirror (to supported interface)- Redirect (to supported interface)- Rate Limit- QoS Remark
• AAA• 802.1X- Port based authentication- MAC (Host) based authentication- Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication andaccountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding- 512 Binding Entries- DHCP Snooping- DHCPv6 Snooping- ARP Inspection- ND Detection• IP Source Guard- 253 Entries- Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Guard- 183 Entries- Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS withSSLv3/TLS 1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI)management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
• IPv6 Static Routing and ACL• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• IPv6 Interface• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.