Switches for Surveillance
Switches for Business WiFi
Wireless Networking for Elevators
Omada Cloud Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
Need to deploy stable Wi-Fi in high-density environment? Try Omada Wi-Fi 6 technology!
Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points greatly improve experiences in high-density environments, and provides faster speed and greater range for more devices.
WPA3, the Newest Security Protocol
Want to enhance the network security in public WiFi and home WiFi? Try TP-Link WPA3 technology!
To maximum the safety of enterprise and your home WiFi, TP-Link is inserting WPA3, the latest encryption technology, into Omada access points, WiFi routers, range extenders, and more devices.
Pharos Long-Range Wireless
Need to transmit network to long range or remote areas? Try Pharos wireless solution!
Pharos is TP-Link's next-generation outdoor product series, providing long-range outdoor wireless networking solutions for applications such as WISP, Enterprise Bridge (P2P), and Wireless Surveillance (PtMP).
Worried about buffering when using outdoor wireless broadband? Try TP-Link MAXtream technology!
MAXtream, the breakthrough TDMA technology, makes outdoor AP smoother and produces more efficient communications.
Facing the annoying latency when multiple devices connected? Try TP-Link MU-MIMO technology!
MU-MIMO solves this problem by creating multiple simultaneous connections to serve several users with multiple data streams at the same time.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Need to deploy your surveillance cameras in your farm? Try TP-Link PoE technology to transmit power and data through one single Ethernet cable.
LiteWave Unmanaged Switches
Need to work at home or expand your wired connections? Try TP-Link LiteWave Switches!
The TP-Link LiteWave Unmanaged Switches provide the simplest and most affordable way to expand your wired network. Just plug and play!
JetStream 10G Smart Switches
Provide high levels of performance, scalability, and cost-effectiveness that SMBs require from their 10G networking solutions.
Learn MoreBecome a Partner
Training & Certification
Learn MoreStart Training
Find the Stories
Replacement & Warranty
GPL Code Center
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
If you are planning to upgrade from the old controller(v3.2.10 or below) to this version, please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Supported device models and firmware:
EAP110_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel. 36899 and above
EAP115_V4 3.20.0 Build 20200525 Rel.36931 and above
EAP225_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70513 and above
EAP245_V3 2.20.0 Build 20200423 Rel. 36779 and above
EAP115-Wall_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200509 Rel. 63986 and above
EAP225-Wall_V2 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70504 and above
EAP110-Outdoor_V3 3.20.0 Build 20200511 Rel. 33388 and above
EAP225-Outdoor_V1 1.20.0 Build 20200422 Rel. 70543 and above
EAP265 HD_V1, EAP230-Wall_V1, EAP235-Wall_V1, EAP660 HD_V1, EAP620 HD_V1
TL_SG3428MP_V1, TL_SG3428_V1, TL-SG2210MP_V1, TL-SG2210P_V3.20, TL-SG2428P_V1, TL-SG2008P_V1, TL-SG2008_V3, TL-SG3428X_V1, TL_SG3428XMP_V1, TL-SG3210XHP-M2_V1, TL-SG3452P_V1, TL-SG3452_V1, TL-SG3428MP_V1, TL-SG3210_V3, TL-SG2218_V1, TL-SL2428P_V4.2
1. Fixed the bug that the IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN cannot be set on the same WAN port at the same time.
2. Fixed the bug that the speedtest in the dashboard may display general error and internet Capacity and Gateway are still displayed as N/A.
3. Fixed the bug that we may not be able to re-adopt the Mesh AP if we failed to adopt it with the wrong password for the first time.
4. Fixed the bug that the wireless client will be displayed as a wired client (LAN) on the controller.
5. Fixed the bug that the controller's band steering range is inconsistent with the actual supported range of EAP, resulting in the configuration not taking effect.
6. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed portal authentication may display 0 traffic data in the Authorized Clients list.
7. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed portal authentication may have lower traffic statistics.
8. Fixed the bug that the Controller may show a general error if we forget an EAP and then delete an SSID.
9. Fixed the bug that the wired clients that have passed RADIUS portal authentication may have higher RADIUS accounting traffic statistics.
1. Omada SDN Controller can configure and manage only certain devices with supported firmware. You need to make sure your device is compatible with Omada SDN Controller.
2. If you are using Omada Controller and plan to upgrade to this version, please follow the procedure of Omada Controller Upgrade Guide.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to version 3.2.10 or below.
4. This version of the controller is applied to Omada APP of version 3.0.X or above.
5. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04/Debian.
6. You may need to save the backup file and uninstall the old Omada Controller before installing this software.
3. Once upgraded to this version of Omada Controller, you will be NOT able to downgrade to an earlier version.
5. Controller needs Java 8 and MongoDB 3.0-3.6 for running. And there are no built-in JRE and MongoDB, so you need to install them by yourself.
6. Support 64-bit Linux operating system including Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x and Fedora 20 or above, Debian.
SuscripciónTP-Link toma en serio su privacidad. Para obtener más detalles sobre las prácticas de privacidad de TP-Link, consulte la Política de privacidad de TP-Link.
I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions.
From United States?
Check products and services for your region.